The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Australian guild seeker or close to it

Hortator Mopa
Hortator Mopa
✭✭✭✭
Hey,

V14 NB EP NA
13,000+ Achiv points
Done all end game content
Skilled and geared
SO AA HR DSA DSAV etc done it all.

Looking for a guild around the Australian time zone to do top tier end game content, farm SO and hardmodes etc. I have done SO so many times I find it extremely easy and would love to do it more often but its rare since I work full time and live in aus.

Will be extremely active, wear guild tab and be dedicated to the guild and it expansion.

Leave me a message here if you have a guild that sounds right.

Only guilds that will run raids often (if possible every single day/night) respond. Must be in the time zone of Australia as most american guilds don't run often when Australians get home after work. Does not have to be Australian, the guild can be from any location AS LONG as the raids (Hardmodes and SO in particular) are ran at a time I can attend. Australian Eastern Time Zone (UTC+10:00)
Edited by Hortator Mopa on February 21, 2015 7:45AM
  • Deviante
    Deviante
    ✭✭
    I hate to try and hijack your post but It would be great to find an active australian guild to get into endgame progression particularly with 1.6 about to drop and all the theory crafting and practicing of new builds and setups.

Having recently returned to the game following an extended break I would love to get back up to speed with endgame pve and pvp and finding a heavily active guild in the australian time zone is proving quite difficult.

• Hortator Mopa
    Hortator Mopa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deviante wrote: »
    I hate to try and hijack your post but It would be great to find an active australian guild to get into endgame progression particularly with 1.6 about to drop and all the theory crafting and practicing of new builds and setups.

Having recently returned to the game following an extended break I would love to get back up to speed with endgame pve and pvp and finding a heavily active guild in the australian time zone is proving quite difficult.

Not a problem bro, yea it might not exist at all. Only guild I know from Aus doing Sanc cant even get past first boss... How anyone finds that run hard, I dunno..
  • Deviante
    Deviante
    ✭✭
    I can only guess all of the progression focused aussies playing the game have inserted themselves into weekend raiding guilds and are now spread too thin to support a dedicated aussie guild. Seems crazy that there is nothing with 5 guild slots available.