Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Final Fighters Guild Quest (Will of the Council)

UrQuan
UrQuan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So I just completed the final fighters guild quest on one of my alts (that makes it the 5th time I've done it), and it's the first time I've done it with a bow. I had a couple of observations.

First, I was shocked by how much easier the 4 final daedric "bosses" were using a bow. Especially the Harvester one. Why haven't I been using a bow to kill Harvesters all along? Holy shamoley that was easy! So much easier than my usual strategy of using AoEs or a staff to take out the feasts...

Second, and the real reason why I wanted to post, this was the first time I chose to make the Prismatic Weapon a bow. I was not expecting that this would mean that when it came time to destroy the Mortuum Vivicus I'd be stabbing it... with a bow... I laughed so much when I saw that.
Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
Someone stole my sweetroll
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've done this quest 4 times also, with each alt. The last time, a sorcerer with a bow. :smiley: The quest does get easier each time you do it. (especially since patch 1.3 when they fixed it so your companion would do a bit more than stand around taking up space.)
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've done this quest 4 times also, with each alt. The last time, a sorcerer with a bow. :smiley: The quest does get easier each time you do it. (especially since patch 1.3 when they fixed it so your companion would do a bit more than stand around taking up space.)

All the quests get easier if you play them multiple times. That's a result of player experience, you know what will happen, you learn how they react, you learn how to counter their actions. That's why some of the Quest-Boss characters are aggravating the first time, they often have abilities that you haven't encountered before and all too often they can "one-shot" kill because they are technically levels better than the character and have access to higher level skills. These are things you only learn to counter after you fight the quest-boss or a similar boss monster a couple of times.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread