The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

DK 1.6 build Help please

• rhubbert_ESO
    rhubbert_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like what you are hoping to accomplish here is a brawler hybrid with decent DPS mixed with survivability ideal for Solo and small group PvE content.

I would use 5 medium and 2 heavy for added survivability.
    I would put no points in Magicka and 1.33 points of Stamina for every point of Health.
    For general solo or small group content I would mostly use this bar:
    2 handed bar:
    Carve (Morph of Cleave) Does a bit of damage but mostly this is something that builds your ultimate very fast.
    Critical Rush (Morph of Critical Charge) Great gap closer or initiator with high damage
    Forward Momentum (Morph of Momentum) Cleanses CC and adds increased weapon damage
    Green Dragon Blood ( Morph of Dragon Blood) Self heal and increases health/stam regen
    Fragmented Shield (Morph of Obsidian Shield) Shields team and yourself, shield explodes and does damage
    Ult=Standard of Might (Morph of DK Standard) With Carve building ult for every enemy hit, you can use this almost every fight. This will make you deal more while taking less damage and does AoE damage to enemies. It also allows for a synergy that CCs enemies.

Iris Umbra// Stamina Nightblade // Aldmeri Dominion
  • Moridin82
    Moridin82
    ✭✭
    It looks like what you are hoping to accomplish here is a brawler hybrid with decent DPS mixed with survivability ideal for Solo and small group PvE content.

I would use 5 medium and 2 heavy for added survivability.
    I would put no points in Magicka and 1.33 points of Stamina for every point of Health.
    For general solo or small group content I would mostly use this bar:
    2 handed bar:
    Carve (Morph of Cleave) Does a bit of damage but mostly this is something that builds your ultimate very fast.
    Critical Rush (Morph of Critical Charge) Great gap closer or initiator with high damage
    Forward Momentum (Morph of Momentum) Cleanses CC and adds increased weapon damage
    Green Dragon Blood ( Morph of Dragon Blood) Self heal and increases health/stam regen
    Fragmented Shield (Morph of Obsidian Shield) Shields team and yourself, shield explodes and does damage
    Ult=Standard of Might (Morph of DK Standard) With Carve building ult for every enemy hit, you can use this almost every fight. This will make you deal more while taking less damage and does AoE damage to enemies. It also allows for a synergy that CCs enemies.

Okay thanks alot the info mate.. when you say put 1.33 in stamina since i suck at math. anyway you do the math for me? lol sorry.

Was sure in 1.6 that building ultimate was only using light attacks.?

Psn Ervik82 Eobonheart Pact
  • Moridin82
    Moridin82
    ✭✭
    Also what Armor sett would you have for this build?
  • Moridin82
    Moridin82
    ✭✭
    Anyone else that give me some input?