The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Repeatable Dungeons?

koetty
koetty
✭✭
Maybe it's a silly question but I would like to know if the Quest in Dungeons and Veteran Dungeons are repeatable and how? I would like to do some dungeons again since scaling is in but I have zero reason because only grinding the Mobs in Dungeon don't give many experience..

And for later content:
Are the quests for trials and dungeons in craglorn repeatable?
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quests for Trials are repeatable, you can do them over and over, and I believe once a week they give you a coffer with a Trial item.

Quests for Regular Dungeons and Veteran Dungeons however, are not repeatable, you do it once, get the skill point, and move on. Only reason to redo them nowadays is for the loot, and achievements.

And the Craglorn Dungeons? By that I would assume you mean the dungeons scattered throughout the map, Public Dungeons? I didn't even know they had quests attached to them, but a lot of Craglorn quests are repeatable so I can't be entirely sure on this topic, I'd say yes, but #ZOSlogic has me thinking no.

Anyways, hope I helped :smiley:
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are level 45 or above you can do the daily undaunted pledges. Each pledge sends you to a particular dungeon, with objectives to kill the different bosses. So while the dungeon quests themselves aren't repeatable, each day you can do 2 undaunted pledges (1 normal, and 1 veteran - you can only do the veteran one if you're VR1 or above), and then as a reward you get an undaunted key that you turn in for rewards.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • koetty
    koetty
    ✭✭
    Thanks both :) I will reach 45 the next time and also have no time to do more than one or two dungeons a day, so it's atleast fine for me.