The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

subbing for loyalty reward / tiger mount.

DBHAShadow
DBHAShadow
✭✭
So I had subbed for 7 months before I took the last few months off. If I do a 3 month sub before march 17, it'd put me at 10 months paid. Would doing so qualify me for the 9 month sub reward and the tiger Mount? (That'd be exactly 300 days) since the 3 months is paid upfront I was just wondering if it would count.
i'm not senDing sublIminal mEssages.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the senche mount, yes that would count. There seems to be some disagreement on the forums as to whether the recent article about the loyalty rewards here indicates that you would also be eligible for the 9 month reward or not. The way I read it I believe that you will get the 9 month sub reward, but not until such time as a total of 9 months of subscription have actually passed, whereas the senche mount reward will come on March 17th as long as you've paid for 300+ days by March 16th.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)