The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Stores, how do?

YourNameHere
YourNameHere
✭✭✭
I've been asking this question in game but not getting an answer, so asking here.

I haven't played for some time, nearly a year maybe? ... and during that time, I remember I could put things in and buy from guild stores easy peasy on a regular basis.

Now, in the 3 guilds I am in, I can only list items in ONE guild (that is a trading guild), and can't buy from ANY. All I see on the store is some tabbard for 2000 gold.

What gives? People are buying the items I put in the guild store, because I'm getting the Item Sold mail. Is there something I'm missing?
Edited by YourNameHere on February 20, 2015 3:03AM
NA Megaserver / RPer
Alinyssa Gaethar - AD || Raahni-do - AD || Wind-In-Tree's-Shadow - DC
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, there is a minimum size of 50 members for a guild in order to have a store enabled (except for the tabard - that is enabled at 10 guild members). It's possible that your 2 non-trade guilds have fewer than 50 members, in which case you wouldn't be able to list any items.

If your trade guild has a store, though (which it must if you can still list items for sale in it) then you should definitely be able to buy items from it. At a bank, if you select the Guild Store option, by default it will only show you the guild tabard. If you use the drop-down boxes on the left hand side of the screen to select categories of items, you'll be able to do a search (use the R key to start the search once you've selected the category) and find items for sale that you can buy.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Lord_Bidr
    Lord_Bidr
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Lord_Bidr on February 20, 2015 9:05AM
    ~ The brightest lights often cast the darkest shadows. ~
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That does seem odd, is there any chance you have any filters or add-ons which are stopping the searches brining back the results correctly?

Are you able to see items sold via NPC vendors in each of the zones, to see if it's limited to just you own guilds via the bank window.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • YourNameHere
    YourNameHere
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, bless you all.

One doesn't have enough people. And last I played there were no filters!

Thank you so so much!
    NA Megaserver / RPer
    Alinyssa Gaethar - AD || Raahni-do - AD || Wind-In-Tree's-Shadow - DC
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear it worked out. :)
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."