The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thornblade 2.0 AD emp push vid

Valnas
Valnas
✭✭✭✭
I couldn't recover the vid of the last push so I hesitated to post. With camps and all the big guilds still active pushing the map during primetime, it's 2 hours of action cut down, but at 12:00pm we recovered roe after being jointly pushed to our gates, and by 1:20AM we stood on the flags of Chalman keep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMNnvmgJDz8

Thanks DIE, Venatus, Decibel, Moonlight Crew, TAW, and the alliance
Edited by Valnas on February 20, 2015 2:44AM
Fluph Head EP sorc dank magus
valnäs EP nb
opHotterslol AD dk
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm afraid to watch it because by Thornblade 2.0 I don't know if you mean Haderus, or Thornblade... If you mean Thornblade then please god no, my eyes can only handle so much lag and zerging in one place before I have seizures.
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Valnas
    Valnas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Suprisingly, the server seemed to handle 100+ ppl on the screen w/o having a fit.
    Fluph Head EP sorc dank magus
    valnäs EP nb
    opHotterslol AD dk
  • Cervanteseric85ub17_ESO
    I don't think venatus plays anymore, they broke up after forward camps were removed. But ya last nights emp push was great, so was the one two nights before. AD crowning emps on thornblade is tons more fun then the crowning that goes on in the buff servers.
  • Kevinmon
    Kevinmon
    ✭✭✭✭
    All the guilds you listed in your post don't play ESO anymore.
    Edited by Kevinmon on February 21, 2015 6:39PM
  • Chesimac
    Chesimac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kevinmon wrote: »
    All the guilds you listed in your post don't play ESO anymore.

lol