The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking to form a group for some VCOA runs

Pmarsico9
Pmarsico9
✭✭✭✭
Hi, I'm a DPS Templar (750-800 DPS on live) looking to form up a group for some VCOA runs. I'm EST. I have 6 clears of it and am attempting to finish off my tanking Emberguard set and get the Valkyn's head piece. I'm not looking for high pressure continual machine gun runs, but I do have some requirements:

1) 8PM-9PM EST availability.
2) Need to be V12 at a minimum
3) Must be able to do strong DPS if you are going for that slot. I don't want to waste time and this is what determines if you clear content in this game. If you can't DPS above 700 consistently, don't bother asking to come. And please be realistic. Don't waste the group's time tonight by saying you can sustain 700 and then not be able to hold 500. AKA, don't dpstroll.

As I am a Templar, I generally can help heal for Ash Titan, which makes things run much more smoothly (I have full healer and Tank roles, but prefer to DPS.) I play an Archer and can easily do Ash Titan with a Resto staff loadout on the second bar.

I can lead the run and know all the proper strats for efficient clears. If it goes smoothly, maybe we can run it twice. If it goes normally or we don't have the time to do that, we'll do 1 today and then reconvene at an agreed upon time.

I'm looking for a Tank, a Healer, and another DPS. Preferably ranged DPS since this game hates melee.

Thanks,

@PMarsico9 is my name in game, please feel free to friend me and shoot me a tell tonight if this works for you!