The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

My launcher stops loading at 8%

BlackVille
BlackVille
Soul Shriven
Hi there. I recently bought the game and created an account were I payed for 30 days. I tried to launch the game, but it allways stops at 8%, even if I use it as admin. There is also a small message that says (translated for german): A reliable source gives defect datas.
Pls help me I don´t want to waste this money.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @BlackVille,

This issue generally has one of two causes.

The first cause is either playing the game on a non-administrator account, or not running the game as an administrator. To resolve this, ensure that you are logged in to an administrator account, then head to the Elder Scrolls Online folder, right click on the Bethesda.net_Launcher, and choose "Run as Administrator."

The second cause is an anti-virus or firewall program blocking the patcher's progress. To fix this, please add an exception for the Elder Scrolls Online installation folder to your anti-virus/firewall software. As steps for this may vary, your best bet is to head to the software manufacturer's website to determine how to add exceptions.

Let us know if either of these help out!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • BlackVille
    BlackVille
    Soul Shriven
    It now runs perfectly now. It was because of my firewall. it blocked a programm I needed for the launcher. Its all fine now and thanks for the help ^^
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, glad to hear it @BlackVille! If you run into any other issues, please let us know!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post