Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blacksmith crafting writ

Curragraigue
Curragraigue
✭✭✭✭✭
I just did a blacksmithing crafting writ and my sack contained one citrine piece... I thought the writs had been fixed to give us a more generous return?

Please sir, can I have some more?
PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • knaveofengland
    knaveofengland
    ✭✭✭
    more you say omg some players are never happy, well need to shame them only 1
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The "fix" was an increase to the cash you get.

The "bonus" (which is the only reason many of us do the writs) still works on a random basis with a lower limit of a single stone.

Just for that added slap-in-the-face feel - it's worse than nothing because you have to get rid of it :)