The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How does it feel to have nothing EP ?

darock55
darock55
✭✭✭
And where o where did [snip] go? Tucked his tail between his legs, probably left the campaign.. afraid of me... Dethroned as EMP, reds lost all scrolls and have 0 points ATM.

So when the population balance is equalled out... NOBODY BUT NOBODY CAN BEAT AD !!!!!

oh.. i almost forgot.. this valentine's day brought to you by Sarenvog: No emp for Reds, no scrolls, no keeps... HAPPY VALENTINES DAY SCRUBS :smile:

[Moderator Note: edited as per our Code of Conduct for naming and shaming]
Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on February 19, 2015 1:26PM
"The Mighty" Sarenvog
Grand Warlord & Former Emperor
4th AD to reach Alliance Rank 45: Grand Warlord
VR16 DK who Sees All, Knows All, Kills All
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe the reds had something you didnt today, A VALENTINE :D:D
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps reform school is in lock down.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hark! Is that the sound of AP I hear, crawling once more from the safety of their precious spawn gates? Driven to frenzy at the sight of empty keeps and open fields?

Dee Tick commands that the ladies come first, but fear not. When the dust has cleared away, and the haze of dollar store chocolate fades, we shall return to claim it all once again.

Hail Dee tick, amen.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_lq105zdho51qh813co1_500.jpg
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • daswahnsinn
    daswahnsinn
    ✭✭✭
    So AD did this once after months of being number 2, good job. I bet you all have beefy fingers after today.

Looks like the EP gets more AP for Valentine's Day.
    | | daswahnsinn | Vet 16 Nord Dragon Knight | Bow/Dual Wield/Two-Handed Sword| DPS | | Warrior of the EbonHeart Pact | |
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y dont you ask yourself this when you guys have nothing tomorrow morning and are QQing on the forums. Also remember when the population was balanced and you guys got rolled back to your gates every day? Its just a matter of who's winning the campaign. The population is probably more balanced when its EP 3 bars AD 2 DC 2 then when it is locked due to the nature of 3 way battles and teaming up on the dominant faction. I mean on EP we seriously feel bad to the point where we dont take all your home keeps to keep you from running back to chillrend or wherever you went last campaign. Anyway best of luck and congrats!
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You do realize that was 400 (Ad+DC) v. 200 with server performance issues and a target cap of 6 right. While the numbers are off, because ZOS hasn't said exactly how many people the population cap is atm, two populations against one when these features are in place are all the explanation you need.

There is also only, and has been only two-three most of this campaign, pvp guilds actively playing for Thorn as EP. Again do the math when there's 2 EP guilds, 3 AD guilds, and 2 DC guilds running at that point.

Congrats on your victory though, well earned and is how 3 faction pvp is intended. Sorry we're not as rude as you were expecting.
    Edited by Alomar on February 15, 2015 2:03AM
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wish this happened more, wouldn't feel so guilty rolling Fare.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's impossible, how could they have a social life after playing 22hours a day 7 days a week?
    ~Thallen~
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alomar wrote: »
    You do realize that was 400 (Ad+DC) v. 200 with server performance issues and a target cap of 6 right. While the numbers are off, because ZOS hasn't said exactly how many people the population cap is atm, two populations against one when these features are in place are all the explanation you need.

There is also only, and has been only two-three most of this campaign, pvp guilds actively playing for Thorn as EP. Again do the math when there's 2 EP guilds, 3 AD guilds, and 2 DC guilds running at that point.

Congrats on your victory though, well earned and is how 3 faction pvp is intended. Sorry we're not as rude as you were expecting.

Actually it was 399 (AD+DC) vs 200. I was definitely AFK at the gate.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »

One AFK, though some others egos count for about 10 each, so it may have been closer to 599 vs. 200.

Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_lq105zdho51qh813co1_500.jpg
    Why does it not surprise me that EP hangs around Barney? Not surprised in the least.
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown wrote: »
    Tripwyr wrote: »

One AFK, though some others egos count for about 10 each, so it may have been closer to 599 vs. 200.

Certainly that would lend the advantage towards EP, not AD.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I wish I could ditch my date . I'd much rather be a nerd playing games tonight then riding this squaking woman around on my bike asking if I like her nail polish ...
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I felt... nothing:D

I have been busy grinding my DC alt in the horrible, cursed and forsaken areas, known as the DC PvE zones. I have had far more important things to do than worry about the state of the most laggy, blobby, exploit ridden server in the game.

I'm also sure some people had girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, and wives to go spend time with today, seeing as how its valentines day.

Your attempt at getting angry and rage filled responses has met with utter and complete failure. find something better to do with your time than act like a drama queen on the forums.

oh and is there anyone DC side willing to grind with me? :) doing it alone is taking way to long, and my envisioned build requires that my three class skill lines be at least 30.
    Edited by Cody on February 15, 2015 4:17AM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    oh and I have seen AD get beaten on their former buff server when they outnumbered EP and DC 3:1. I have seen this scenario and similar scenarios, for all three alliances. No alliance is better than the other: all three have their good players(Sypher) and their bad players(me :D) trying to make AD out as unbeatable makes you look foolish. I trust you will not make this mistake again;.
    Edited by Cody on February 15, 2015 4:21AM
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually one alliance is better than the others as it has elven Kate Beckinsale, and Batkhajiit.

But Telel is okay with some forgetting this in order to make a valid point on the nature of overal suckishness on that part of everyone involved.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Randir_Lom
    Randir_Lom
    ✭✭
    darock55 wrote: »
    And where o where did [snip] go? Tucked his tail between his legs, probably left the campaign.. afraid of me... Dethroned as EMP, reds lost all scrolls and have 0 points ATM.

So when the population balance is equalled out... NOBODY BUT NOBODY CAN BEAT AD !!!!!

oh.. i almost forgot.. this valentine's day brought to you by Sarenvog: No emp for Reds, no scrolls, no keeps... HAPPY VALENTINES DAY SCRUBS :smile:

[Moderator Note: edited as per our Code of Conduct for naming and shaming]

Dude, it is a game, no need for anything like this post.
    VR 14 Nightblade
    NA Thornblade TKO
  • Randir_Lom
    Randir_Lom
    ✭✭
    Look, this is a game. You play the game between the lines, and when it is over, it is over. You shake hands and move on. There is no reason for insults or name calling.
    What do we lose by having an EP emp? A few buffs? So what? It is a game, it is supposed to be fun. Sure, it gets competitive, it is supposed to, but there is no need for personal attacks.
    If we do not win, congratulate those that did, and accept it without making accusations or excuses.
    If we win, accept it with grace and without glouting.

This is not meant to demean or diminish accomplishment of being Emperor. We have had Emp pushes, successful and not, at tko and I do know the time and effort required of the individual, the guild, and the faction to make it happen.

VR 14 Nightblade
    NA Thornblade TKO
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    ZoS can you ban this guy? Jesus he his annoying talking trash non stop even though he doesn't have the skill to back it up.