The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Media] The Five Zones (DLC) Known To Be In Production

Dominoid
Dominoid
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEvfX1gPa_4

This video includes known "zones" to be in production for The Elder Scrolls Online:
  • Orsinium (formerly Wrothgar)
  • Murkmire
  • Clockwork City
  • Abah's Landing
  • Mephala's Realm
Edited by Dominoid on February 14, 2015 8:33PM
  • Seraphyel
    Seraphyel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great, thank you! I am looking forward to all of them.

I really did miss the news about Abah's Landing, Mephala's Realm & Clockwork City - when did Zenimax "announce" them?

Nevertheless... all of that is really nothing deep or worked out of all these zones. It's like the thing with Spellcrafting or Dark Brotherhood - they announced it, but showed us nothing. Some impressions of the zones are great, but it could be the only thing finished about them, what is really sad.
  • Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The snippets above are from ESO Live from 21st January (the day they announced the B2P switch). There hasn't been any other information (ignoring video footage from last year's Quakecon).
  • Exstazik
    Exstazik
    ✭✭✭✭
    don't forget:
    • Imperial City
    • Spellcrafting
    • Dark Brotherhood
  • Drazhar14
    Drazhar14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to it! Personally, I think they should hold off all the dlc zones until they get veteran ranks removed (they confirmed yesterday they are still planning to remove them).
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So much content on the Covenant side: Craglorn, Orsinium, Abah's Landing... Murkmire and the Clockwork City are in EP (well, Clockwork might not be, but it's obviously strongly connected with the Pact). I wonder what's in store for the Dominion?
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they didnt include imperial city because its been done since last year....they just withheld it from their paying customers so they could give it to the console players for free
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would pay 200 bucks if I could get em tomorrow ;p
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    So much content on the Covenant side: Craglorn, Orsinium, Abah's Landing... Murkmire and the Clockwork City are in EP (well, Clockwork might not be, but it's obviously strongly connected with the Pact). I wonder what's in store for the Dominion?

Hmm ,never thought of that. Perhaps AD will get Pyandonea (Maormer) or something vaguely soon.
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • Jakhajay
    Jakhajay
    ✭✭✭✭
    Needs more Elsweyr
    Sh'ira - One Eyed Tihm - Do'Mazar - Dar'Sol - Hazzahn - J'darr Sun-Arrow - Bishabi -J'manna - Narim Tollana - Abijah-Ra - Idhassi-Ko - Kajhe the Salty - Ti'lani - Sabhan-Dar - Palamai
    JakhajayAlt: Azala-Do - Saahni the Ohmes - S'aolla of the Darks - Zashima-La Ako'Zhajiit - Lo'Mai-Dro - Taheh-Do - Hrrula - Hatamira - Da'lai

Shield Anvil - Trake's Talons
    Knight Praefect - Knights of the Steel Claw

All Khajiit, All the time!
    For Elsweyr and her people!
  • Drazhar14
    Drazhar14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jakhajay wrote: »
    Needs more Elsweyr

We need a whole game dedicated to Elsweyr! Elder Scrolls 6: Elsweyr, ultimate cat life simulator.
  • kongkim
    kongkim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. There were a few things i had not seen before :)
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i love what i see so far and looking forward to it hopefully soon but,
    where is Vvardenfell?
    Edited by Gilvoth on February 14, 2015 7:34PM
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, likely all group content zones.
  • Haxnschwammer
    Haxnschwammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't get too excitet about spellcrafting. They said weeks ago all work on it has been stopped and they have no plans for it in the near future...
    Once I was a healer. Then I took a Wrobel to the knee.

• LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    crislevin wrote: »
    Orsinium is confirmed to be a solo zone. Murkmire is confirmed to be an adventure zone like Craglorn. No specifics on the others but I would expect the majority to be solo zones.

Edited by LtCrunch on February 14, 2015 7:53PM
    NerdSauce Gaming
    Laughs-At-Wounds - Sap tanking since 03/30/14
    ßrandalf - Light armor tanking since 03/03/15
    Brandalf Beer-Belly - Tanking drunk since 12/30/16

• Neizir
    Neizir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't get too excitet about spellcrafting. They said weeks ago all work on it has been stopped and they have no plans for it in the near future...

No they didn't. They said that Spellcrafting was put on hold because most resources shifted over the the development of the Justice and Champion Systems but that it was still planned.
    Neizir Stormstrider

EU Megaserver

UK
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    I have a fancy signature.
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
  • LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neizir wrote: »

No they didn't. They said that Spellcrafting was put on hold because most resources shifted over the the development of the Justice and Champion Systems but that it was still planned.
    This is correct.
    NerdSauce Gaming

• crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brandalf wrote: »
    Orsinium is confirmed to be a solo zone. Murkmire is confirmed to be an adventure zone like Craglorn. No specifics on the others but I would expect the majority to be solo zones.

Why such expectation?
    Edited by crislevin on February 14, 2015 8:02PM
  • LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why such expectation?
    Because Craglorn hasn't gone over too well with many people for various reasons and with the console version they're gonna want to include more casual(not using this as a derogatory term) friendly content to appeal to a larger audience.
    NerdSauce Gaming

• crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why such expectation?
    Because Craglorn hasn't gone over too well with many people for various reasons and with the console version they're gonna want to include more casual(not using this as a derogatory term) friendly content to appeal to a larger audience.

Let's just say I truly hope you are right. It's too late for me to stay subbing, but nonetheless give me reason to check back later.
  • Haxnschwammer
    Haxnschwammer
    ✭✭✭✭

This is correct.

Well, champion system will come, and then consoles and then the game has to 'breathe' and then veteran ranks shall go and then there is the second half of justice system and then people want to see some dlc and then....

Maybe they will continue some day, but not within the next year. Even if it is "still planned".
    Once I was a healer. Then I took a Wrobel to the knee.

• cubbyhomesb14_ESO
    Pretty cool.
    Edited by cubbyhomesb14_ESO on February 14, 2015 8:24PM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The Clockwork City is Sotha Sil's city, much like how Mournhold is Almalexia's and Vivec is... well, Vivec's. It's located east of Vvardenfell in (or near) Telvani territory.
    Dekkameron wrote: »

Hmm ,never thought of that. Perhaps AD will get Pyandonea (Maormer) or something vaguely soon.

All considering, I'm kind of hoping they'll get Colovia. It'd be all kinds of neat to see Anvil, Kvatch and maybe even Skingrad again.
  • IrishGirlGamer
    IrishGirlGamer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was wondering the exact same thing.

Valar Morghulis.

Someday I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull. Arya Stark

You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well. Sansa Stark

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. Desmond Tutu
  • Seraphyel
    Seraphyel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is correct.

Well, champion system will come, and then consoles and then the game has to 'breathe' and then veteran ranks shall go and then there is the second half of justice system and then people want to see some dlc and then....

Maybe they will continue some day, but not within the next year. Even if it is "still planned".

Spellcrafting - if they would bring it up nicely done and in an intelligent way... could and would never be balanced.

They can't balance those 4 classes right now...
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

The Clockwork City is Sotha Sil's city, much like how Mournhold is Almalexia's and Vivec is... well, Vivec's. It's located east of Vvardenfell in (or near) Telvani territory.
    Yeah, I was thinking about its integration with Nirn's motherboard. It's both here and so much deeper. It's underground and yet it has a sky; magic? intricate cavern system? a look at the gears from within? Or maybe it simply is partially above ground, but that would be boring. ;)

Either way, the entrance will be somewhere in the Pact. I imagine Sotha Sil is going to flip when he sees thousands of adventurers running around in his city.
    Edited by Rosveen on February 14, 2015 8:44PM
  • riverdragon72
    riverdragon72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    . I wonder what's in store for the Dominion?

A big graveyard for all our sorcerers.
    Meh...**** it..
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

:'(
    Let's do Artaeum DLC with spellcrafting. Or is Artaeum still off the maps at the time of the Three Banners War?
  • Ganacampo
    Ganacampo
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like that even after these zones we still will only have a starter zone and 1/2 zone located in Elsweyr. :(

But great video, I didn't know it yet.
    Thx for posting. :)
  • theroyalestpythonnub18_ESO

:'(
    Let's do Artaeum DLC with spellcrafting. Or is Artaeum still off the maps at the time of the Three Banners War?

Artaeum's still afk as far as we know, but the island disappearing didn't stop psijics from showing up in Skyrim. Maybe we'll get to find out where they went.

Dominionwise, I'm really hoping we'll see some Sload DLC. I'm still heartbroken that they cut them out of the original game. :'(