Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

The little torchbug that could

kevbounce
kevbounce
✭✭
Please evict, this bug is causing all sorts of lag.

3F6p1w6.jpg
Xathrina Elsinlock - Sorceress - AD
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh deer.
    Options
  • SoulScream
    SoulScream
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah! I still see plenty of wolves I guess they cause less lag?
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The lag is fixed in 1.6 now that Farragut isn't so bright at the front door.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
    Options
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please send all of your insect parts to @hammayolettuce‌. I always need more fishing bait.
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
    Options
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please send all of your insect parts to @hammayolettuce‌. I always need more fishing bait.

Are you a master angler yet?

Options
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »

Are you a master angler yet?

Sadly, no. I get too distracted by PvP and no one wants to fish with me :cry:
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
    Options
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Why was it so bright in the first place...lol
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
    Options
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭

Seriously can someone answer this question :neutral_face:
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
    Options
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Juraigr wrote: »

Yes it's simple, the Templars were studying the way of the Jesus beam there. Now that they have unlocked the mighty Jesus beam skill the Jesus keep light has dissipated.
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
    Options
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    Plot twist Farragut is actually the sun.
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have noted that in very bright places the lag gets so bad I have to take my graphics down a notch. Very annoying.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • MuseTheDrunkenDragon
    DezIsDead wrote: »
    Juraigr wrote: »

Yes it's simple, the Templars were studying the way of the Jesus beam there. Now that they have unlocked the mighty Jesus beam skill the Jesus keep light has dissipated.

I thought that pack alchemists were experimenting with a white phosphorus-magnesium mixture that was inadvertently ignited in their attempt to escape a siege?
    Options
  • JaJaLuka
    JaJaLuka
    ✭✭✭✭

I liked the holy door :(
    Krojick, DC Sorc PC NA
    Milámber, EP Sorc PC NA
    Brunack, EP DK PC NA
    General Mark Shephard, EP Temp PC NA (Worst temp NA XD )
    Krojick Nightblade, DC NB PC NA
    Others...
    Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No more Farragut disco? :(:(:(:(
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
    Options