The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Kind of stuck with my campaign.

Tanaka_Khan
Tanaka_Khan
✭✭✭
I currently have 8 Veteran Characters of various factions and have participated in Cyrodiil with all of them. As a result of this I seem to be stuck with my choices of pvp campaigns as I have opposing factions assigned to all the campaigns.

Is there any way I can just quit the current campaign without selecting a new one so I can then remove all of my characters from their campaigns and be free to select new ones again?
  • thelordoffelines
    thelordoffelines
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No I don't think so, however feel free to use the travel to player option to get to whatever campaign you need to go to.
  • JaJaLuka
    JaJaLuka
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you shift your home campaign on the characters you wish to move so they are the same as your guesting campaigns, each character can then only be taking up one campaign instead of two, therefore freeing up one change for another character to move to. It takes ages but you can shift them all around that way.
    Krojick, DC Sorc PC NA
    Milámber, EP Sorc PC NA
    Brunack, EP DK PC NA
    General Mark Shephard, EP Temp PC NA (Worst temp NA XD )
    Krojick Nightblade, DC NB PC NA
    Others...
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny thing.. the Home Campaign appears to mainly determine where ZoS tracks your AP for emp and how easy it is to get into Cyrodiil. If other players dont care to be on the leaderboard or in the Emp race, they can just port to a guildie. (Home and Guest Campaigns, you do not have to do that.) Sadly, I have yet to see a way to change your Home or Local to "Undecided". Maybe CS can help?
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.