Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Add-on to show damage done.

GrimMauKin
GrimMauKin
✭✭✭✭
I seem to be singularly rubbish at PvP; I've got to VR14 in PvE by selecting the skills and combinations that work, but I don't actually know what sort of damage I'm doing or how to improve it; I think it's time a revaluated thing for a foray into PvP.

I'm looking for a simple, low impact, addon that will show the damage done by my character and was wondering if anyone would recommend one.

I have tried Recount but I don't think that it's currently supported and it does seem to throw up quite a few errors.
Edited by GrimMauKin on February 11, 2015 4:17PM
I am one of The Great Mediocracy, those whose role in life is to provide the baseline by which The Few deem themselves Great.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Foundry Tactical Combat has a recap that would give you what you want. You can turn off most of the rest of FTC so it's less intrusive on the screen. I only use the Frames myself to see Health numbers on mobs. I can get an idea of the damage I do from just that.

In fact, I think you have to assign the log to a key to even see it

Combat Damage Statistics - Foundry Tactical Combat tracks your in-combat damage and healing performance, and provides further breakdown and analysis for individual abilities using a configurable hotkey.

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info28-FoundryTacticalCombat.html
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• GrimMauKin
    GrimMauKin
    ✭✭✭✭
    That looks rather impressive, thank you; I'll give it a go.
    I am one of The Great Mediocracy, those whose role in life is to provide the baseline by which The Few deem themselves Great.
  • katkat42
    katkat42
    ✭✭✭
    Another option is Combat Log Statistics. But I might be biased :-)
    Stonehenge ROCKS!
  • jelliedsoup
    jelliedsoup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Combat cloud.
    www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Ks8_KGHqmO4
  • katkat42
    katkat42
    ✭✭✭
    Stonehenge ROCKS!
  • Garbrac
    Garbrac
    ✭✭✭
    I use Combat Analytics which the author is currently working on a much more indepth addon.

This addon offers so much information and I use it religiously for my theorycrafting and character building.