The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Combat Frenzy, Hand Lotion, and Motor Oil

Perichor
Perichor
✭✭✭
Changes to this passive, are you for it? or against it?

it is the hardest passive to attain in the game especially for people who dont have the time to invest in PVP and or solo players in PVP

ATM there is nothing different between a Grand Warlord and a Volunteer

Personally i am against this change as it distinguishes the level 33 to the level 1 in PVP maybe if there was more incentive to actually climb higher in the Alliance War ranks (Combat Frenzy seems to be the only Incentive currently) i dont think this passive deserves a single point extracted from it

if you are against it make your opinions known
if you are for it i may ask if you ever attained it LOL jp

VOTE
Edited by Perichor on February 12, 2015 3:58AM

Combat Frenzy, Hand Lotion, and Motor Oil 66 votes

I AM AGAINST IT
74%
AlomarEzarethJahosefatCinnamon_SpiderRylanapjwb16_ESOMawhonic1990YusufEtanielKagheiBipolosupernicothemdogesbiteAltaris16_ESOOughashSoulScreamTrayyacakesHughezyPerichorOrchish 49 votes
I AM FOR IT
12%
Nivzruo_ESORedTalonKasIzanagi.Xiiib16_ESOsaintmurrayRoamingRiverElkTripwyrXiphyla 8 votes
I AM NEUTRAL
13%
kevlarto_ESOTheLawCuddlerDeLindsayAhPook_Is_HereToRelaxVeer_LeiRoechaccaSuru 9 votes
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT
    50 skill points is pretty significant, but I do not like the change to frenzy at all. It lowers the value of one of the hardest to achieve passive skills in the game.

I have one rank of it on most toons, too much alt itis, but im very close to rank 2 of the skill on my main. I know how powerful it is when you get on a kill streak, even at rank one it is pretty crazy, but requires you to actually be able to get kills anyway
    Edited by Rylana on February 11, 2015 12:52PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT
    Obtaining combat frenzy 2/2 is no easy task and you should be rewarded for it once you unlock it.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Nivzruo_ESO
    Nivzruo_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I AM FOR IT
    Actually the hardest passives to get are the % stat buffs from Undaunted.. have you tried PvE in this game? It is the most dull experience I've had outside of real life.
    Nelgyntc- V14 NB
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT
    Actually the hardest passives to get are the % stat buffs from Undaunted.. have you tried PvE in this game? It is the most dull experience I've had outside of real life.

You can get undaunted max rank in about 2-3 weeks of playing a couple hours every day. Pledges + Speed/Death Achievements + Kill Achievements.

It takes about eight million AP to get to rank 24 AvA. Wayyyy harder.
    Edited by Rylana on February 11, 2015 1:11PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT

lol i have undaunted 10 (OP synergy passive) on two toons (one AD and one EP) and im sure any PVP player [especially an old one like myself] can say you have no idea what you just said and how much it doesn't make sense
    Edited by Perichor on February 11, 2015 1:09PM
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT
    You need ~300 hours ingame time to get combat frenzy II
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT
    When I got CF2 I celebrated on TS as if I'd be crowned Emp.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT
    Ghostbane wrote: »

Feels tainted now doesn't it?
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT
    zos should not touch this passive it belongs to the pvpers

especially since pvp has not gotten any other kinds of love from the devs
    and a whole lot of other nerfs in the bag already

THIS ONE should never be touched
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT
    also if they make Alliance War Rank account wide that would be awesome i miss my high rank on AD and its cool symbol
  • Aldul
    Aldul
    ✭✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT
    Agenda: changing CF
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ or whoever is listening: That's not half bad. DO NOT TOUCH THIS. Pleas don't!!! You should'nt. No. Never. Please. unimaginable. unthinkable. Don't change it. You MUST refrain from that idea. We beg you. Could you please consider... ...Would you be good enough to ... NOT TO CHANGE COMBAT FRENZY¿!¿! Anything but that. Hell. Please. No! You must'nt. No, take it that way: You are not allowed to. We earned this hard. You aren't gonna do this, are you? It's no laughing matter. Nonononono! We do not agree with you We are AvAvA players. PVP. Combat Frenzy nerf? That's not our scene. You cannot do this. We will do bigger petitions. Changes like this will wreak havoc to your pvp playerbase. How dare you? beyond belief !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    - - PVP -only, sorc-only - AD Veteran - -
    - CULTURES Social Guild (EU) -
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT

They can taint it however they want. I busted my butt to get to get that second passive. Its been a while since then, all thats left is a new alliance rank title.

Do not nerf the passive. I would consider changing it from being gained at level 24 before you nerf it.
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT

They can taint it however they want. I busted my butt to get to get that second passive. Its been a while since then, all thats left is a new alliance rank title.

Do not nerf the passive. I would consider changing it from being gained at level 24 before you nerf it.

Would have been better if they consolidated AvA Ranks for each faction of characters you have and increased the unlocks like you said. Why nerf a passive that is so hard to unlock? by far the hardest earned passive in the game.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well that is dissapointing. I am about a week away from combat frenzy rank 2.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT

tell me about it... Im about to have it on another character. such a waste of time to work for it and then have it nerfed for no reason.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • thelordoffelines
    thelordoffelines
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There is still time! Go pvp ur heart out till you get it then reap the benefits.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT
    Got till 1.6 to jump 18 pvp levels for my NB....

Doable.
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    Addons
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT

Doable.

Just dropped all 17 credits.

LETS GO
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT
    WRX wrote: »

Doable.

LETS GO

Just get the entire EP and DC faction to die on a resource to you and tag each one. Should be just about 1m ap every 6 min lol
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT

Doable.

LETS GO

Overachiever. 16 credit hours and I hate my effing life. No time to get drunk or play eso
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT
    DezIsDead wrote: »

Doable.

LETS GO

Overachiever. 16 credit hours and I hate my effing life. No time to get drunk or play eso

Thank god its only 5 classes. And one hasn't started yet.
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT

Doable.

LETS GO

Just get the entire EP and DC faction to die on a resource to you and tag each one. Should be just about 1m ap every 6 min lol

But, that's what Chalman mine is for :#
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • jbcrocks
    jbcrocks
    ✭✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT
    All pvpers worked for it. Why would it be nerfed. It took us time to get it and we're working hard to let our guild members have it also for the benefits and now it's nerfed. Please @ZOS_GinaBruno‌, please take note that majority do not want it changed.
    Edited by jbcrocks on February 12, 2015 1:36AM
    jbcrocks [EP] - Dunmer DK - Vamp since launch - AvA 37
    Chaboyyyhd [EP]- Altmer Sorcerer - AvA 9
    Jb Shadowcloak [EP] - Imperial Nightblade AvA 9
    Commander Soviets [AD] - Bosmer Nightnlade AvA 5

• Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I AM FOR IT
    Combat Frenzy is being readjusted to account for changes to ultimate gain in 1.6. Its power needed to be reduced, and this was a good adjustment.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Nivzruo_ESO
    Nivzruo_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I AM FOR IT
    Perichor wrote: »

lol i have undaunted 10 (OP synergy passive) on two toons (one AD and one EP) and im sure any PVP player [especially an old one like myself] can say you have no idea what you just said and how much it doesn't make sense

Nice I'm the exact opposite, I've got 2 with the combat frenzy, and non above level 5 undaunted. I can pvp all day long and not get bored/burnt out, but PvE is a different story.

Nelgyntc- V14 NB
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT
    i PVP all day as well

this thread is NOT about what passive is hardest to attain

this thread is about COMBAT FRENZY and if it should or should not be nerfed
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT

Nice I'm the exact opposite, I've got 2 with the combat frenzy, and non above level 5 undaunted. I can pvp all day long and not get bored/burnt out, but PvE is a different story.

and no i think you mis understood i have 2 almost 3 toons with combat frenzy 2/2
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    I AM AGAINST IT
    also if they make Alliance War Rank account wide that would be awesome i miss my high rank on AD and its cool symbol

WTS Perichor's cool symbol pst.
  • RoamingRiverElk
    RoamingRiverElk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I AM FOR IT
    I voted wrong -.- I am *for* Combat Frenzy, *against* the change. :p
    Dalris Aalr - Magicka (Stamina) DK | Dalfish - Magicka Sorc | Dal Aalr - Magicka Warden | Dalrish - Mag/Stam NB | Irana Aalr - PvE Templar
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I AM FOR IT
    I have it. I don't think pvping a lot / having played for a long time should make you considerably better than someone who doesnt have a passive.
    1. you will be better anyway due to experience
    2. the new passive is still a buff just one in line with the new system
    3. Give me an option to stop people being res'd by soul gems when I kill them and I'll be happy.
    4. DC = top hide and res faction EU so frustrating to kill them 20 times before they reset.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)