The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS Can we get Nameplates?

Jayshua
Jayshua
✭✭
We really need Nameplates. Guilds are NAMELESS in AvA and in the PvE World Questing around and someone helps you or events are happening and you have no idea what guilds they are from or who to thank! Guilds need to be able to show who they are and represent themselves!

Please fix this or add the ability for AddOn Devs to add these in an AddOn thru the API / GUI!

Thanks!

@Jayshua
PC - NA - EP
Jayshua / Imperial Warden
Master Craftsman / 50 All Professions
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    Additional Quotes on other threads @WraithAzraiel‌
    Here's a little back and forth from a thread about this I raised a while ago.
    Tandor wrote: »
    Does it serve any purpose in a game where those in guilds tend to be in multiple guilds?

Sure. Aids in advertisement. Promotes guild solidarity. Ease of operation for events, like live guild auctions.

It'll work just like GW2, you can only have 1 guild tag active at a time. But switch back and forth at will.

Going into PvP turns it off. Along with nameplates in general if they're implemented.
    Darlgon wrote: »
    No. Tabards fill the bill nice enough.
    *sees 2 people wearing identical tabards*
    You: "Oh hey, are you guys in the same guild? That's cool, rocking your colors with pride and whatnot"
    Them: "No, we're in different guilds, we just have the same logo."
    You: "Oh....well that's awkward."
    Tabards need to be like names, unique. I recently saw someone not in my guild wearing the tabard from my guild.
    Aaaaand there's the problem with tabards. Cute idea. Ultimately useless.
    PC - NA - EP
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    Not letting this go down without an Official ZOS response!

Guilds DEMAND better tools!
    PC - NA - EP
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_ChipHilseberg‌

Any news for us?
    PC - NA - EP
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I remember correctly they have mentioned in the past that they are looking at expounding upon the guild system as it currently stands. They've just been hush hush as to what sort of improvements they'll be making.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    PC - NA - EP