The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I'm Looking for Tips on Becoming Emperor

• Philthyorc
    Philthyorc
    ✭✭✭
    ^ stupid phone auto corrects, sorry for typos.
    DC Sorc Dagoth Ur Face - Former Emperor of Chillrend, RIP
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got Emp for the first time ever like 2 days ago, sadly I lost it, but there was no way I could maintain the lifestyle it took for me to get there ( 2 days of constant playing , and 4 hours of sleep) real life called and I had to answer.

I did it on a buff campaign , so I can't speak for thorn, but I reccomend just going as hard as possible at the start of the campaign, try to defend everything over taking stuff, D ticks can be big sometimes.

Also repairing is HUGE all that little AP adds up.

Hats off to those who can play constantly....I found out I'm not cut out for that... My Emp push at the end was very tough, maybe a 4 hour fight at chal and while we we're fighting there they took brk so when we finally took chal we had to goto brk and do it all over again.... After that hard core 48 hour stretch all I wanted was for it to be over.... It was epic ... I really felt sick at the end.

As a final note, try to be cool with everyone on your server. I think the best part of the whole experience was seeing my alliance come together to crown me. They really wanted it for me, and that was something really cool that I appreciated ... That and 4k magica!

@Philbufanoub17_ESO‌ Dagoth! Perchance we can finally sit down for tea n biscuits now? :kissing_heart:
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Philthyorc
    Philthyorc
    ✭✭✭
    @Panda244‌ any time good sir, just gimmie the emote.
    DC Sorc Dagoth Ur Face - Former Emperor of Chillrend, RIP
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Panda244‌ any time good sir, just gimmie the emote.

@Philbufanoub17_ESO‌ well my good lad, /drink 2 and /eat 2 are perfect for this expedition into the world of culinary arts, wouldn't you agree?
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    Protip: Abandon Real Life

And develop a meth habit.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bouvin wrote: »
    roechacca wrote: »
    Protip: Abandon Real Life

And develop a meth habit.

Meth won't help. Snorting ADD meds is much more efficient.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Commando414
    Looking for group who can help me with becoming Emperor on Xbox One.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job reviving a dead thread...
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?