The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

New, friendly guild! ~''TheDampMer'' EU (England, but not exclusive!)

DampBluePaper
DampBluePaper
Soul Shriven
THE DAMP MER
So I was playing yesterday and decided that I hate playing alone... Anyone else get that feeling? So I'm creating a guild! It's basically going to be a guild based around playing with people rather than just having a guild to trade with and for a bank (Although we will be using all of the features of any other guild too!!).

So what's going on?:

Skype Group so we can make group calls when we are playing and also a constant chat out of game so we can all keep in contact and talk.

I will create a guild bank and trading when we have enough players!

Community based, bring your friends, great way for us to all play together and do quests and alliance war.

Questions? Ask them in either the Skype chat or in-game guild chat! You'll never be clueless again (Unless nobody know what's going on xD)

This can be a great way for solo players (Or solo players with friends!) to play with other people too because it's always fun to play an MMO with people as well as just wandering around the place, killing beasts and levelling up your character.

So if anyone is interesting in joining, just pop your in game name in a comment and if your really daring put your Skype name in too and I'll add you, or you can just add me on Skype and ask for an invitation to the guild :D

My ESO IGN: Dampbluepaper
My IRL name: Jack
My Skype name: jack.dillon.jakula
My guild name: TheDampMer

HOPE YOU CONSIDER AND IF NOT HAVE FUN FIGHTING FOR YOUR ALLIANCES!
GL ESO PLAYERS!
Edited by DampBluePaper on February 9, 2015 5:53PM
  • TheForFeeF
    TheForFeeF
    ✭✭✭
    What alliance are you with?

I have a guild with, currently, one other active player. We do still have a roster of 12 in the guild, but the majority of them have stopped playing. I have been in contact with some of them and they are looking to return with the subfee dropping.

Anyway, I'm VR8 and my friend is VR4. We are both DC and would happily let you join our guild!

Link to recruitment thread: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/149822/saviours-of-solitude-well-save-you-from-your-solitude-eu-all-factions-pvp-pve-mature-friendly#latest

Feel free to read this and ask any questions you may have :)

Oh, and just to let you know, I am looking to expand this guild into the other alliances, so, even if you are AD or EP, we would love to have you on board as our AD/EP leader :)
    Options
  • DampBluePaper
    DampBluePaper
    Soul Shriven
    I'm AD, Bosmer (The best ^_^)
    Thanks for asking me to join you but I think I'm gonna stick to working on this guild, I really do appreciate your offer but I was looking to really creating a friendly guild where we can become friends and talk on Skype and TS and play together and I'm not sure if that will happen if I'm going to join a guild!

I've been wanting to start up a guild for a while and I might have some contacts that I know play games joining ESO soon so this will be something for me to look forward to as well!

As I said, sorry for declining your offer but I have to stay true to myself and Stick will this guild, but if you and your friend are interested you are most welcome to join my guild! I'm going to slowly expand and I think this can be a great opportunity for ESO players ( and just gamers in general) to play with people that love what they love too.

Good luck with searching for guild members, and most of all...
    DON'T FORGET TO HAVE FUN!
    Edited by DampBluePaper on February 4, 2015 4:50PM
    Options