The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Saviours of Solitude - We'll save you from your solitude! [EU/All Factions/PvP/PvE/Mature/Friendly]

TheForFeeF
TheForFeeF
✭✭✭
Welcome to the Saviours of Solitude [SoS] Guild Advertisement Thread

The SoS Ambition

The only ambition of SoS is to bring the lonesome players of ESO together, so they can have friends to play online with.

Background of SoS

We officially formed in March 2014, in the last beta test for ESO. It all started off just as a simple plea for a lonesome fellow to have a couple of friends to just play with in the plains of Tamriel. Little did he know though, the plea would form a Guild with the ambitions of finding lonesome players, like himself, so they have people to play with.

The founding of the name did take some thought, with input from all the (10) members at the time. In the end, we thought “Saviours of Solitude” fit best due to a few reasons:

1. We chose “Solitude” because it was a city/town in Skyrim, which links to the TES lore. We wanted to name the Guild with something that can be related to the TES series.

2. Solitude means (according to Google): the state or situation of being alone. This is a perfect fit for the ambitions behind the forming of our Guild.

3. Abbreviated, the Guilds name is SoS, which also stands for “Save our Souls”. Again, this is a perfect fit for the ambitions behind the forming of our Guild.

4. We chose “Saviours” because we feel like we will be “saving” people from solo-playing ESO. So, we are their “Saviours from Solitude”.

As you may tell, we put a lot of effort into the naming of the Guild, as we wanted it to be the best possible fit for ESO, and we believe we hit the jackpot with it.

Originally, SoS started off as a private Guild, only allowing few to enter, making it invite only. Recently, we believed it will be better if we expanded the size of our Guild and allowed anyone who wishes to join, join; as long as they fit into the criteria of our Guild. Now is the perfect time to do this, with B2P just around the corner. We offer a friendly community and the willingness to help any new player whom seeks it.

About SoS

• We are an EU only Guild, but will expand into other regions if we get enough requests to.
  • We are mainly joined with the Daggerfall Covenant, but we accept other alliances into our Guild. Right now, we are looking for an EP Jarl! (Read more on these in the "What We Are Looking For?" section below)
  • We currently have 18 members, although only 7 are currently active. (This will be edited each time a new member joins). We also have 2+ members rejoining once the game goes B2P.
  • We do many things from PvP, PvM, Dungeons, Delves, Dark Anchors, and all around fun!
  • We do have a subreddit: www.reddit.com/r/SavioursofSolitude. We do plan on creating a website eventually. But for now, a subreddit is easiest.
  • We use Skype for our out-of-game communication, and Razer Comms for our in-game communication.
  • We don’t have a level requirement. We want the Guild to be as sociable as possible.
  • We don’t have an age requirement. We believe maturity is a lot more important.

How to Join SoS

It is actually quite simple to join our Guild. All you have to do is meet our criteria, which is below. Then follow the steps after.

Criteria
  • Must be able to speak English.
  • Must be from the EU.
  • Must have either Skype and/or Razer Comms.
  • Must be friendly and easy to get along with.
  • Must be mature. Age doesn’t matter as long as you are mature.
  • Most importantly, must need saving from solitude.

If you meet the criteria, congratulations! You are eligible to apply to SoS. Here is what you need to do:

1. PM me your: Skype and/or Razer Comms username(s). Your age. Where you are from (Just your country will do). The rank you wish to apply for (Please include experience in your application). You don’t have to apply for a rank if you wish not to.

2. Once I have your Skype and/or Razer Comms username(s) I will message you on one of them, asking for your ESO userID, so I can add you into the Guild. I will also friend you in-game, and get the other members to friend you too.

3. Patiently wait until I invite you into the Guild. I shouldn’t take long in inviting you into the Guild, but I am not active every day.

What are we looking for?

Since we are a small Guild, we haven’t really bothered with organising roles. Since we are now expanding, we will need certain players to maintain certain roles.

What we are looking for:
  • An EP Jarl* this person will be in charge of the Guild from the AD side of it, only report to the "High King"
  • General this person is more like a moderator of the Guild. You have the admin (which is Jarl's and High King), then the moderators (General). There is a probation rank for the General, which we call "Officer." All this is, is the same rank-level as a General, just with less permission, as you are on probation.
*These ranks aren’t available for application. These will only be handed to whom we see fit, and when we see fit.

If you have any more questions about the Guild, please feel free to ask them and I'll answer them ASAP :)
Edited by TheForFeeF on February 26, 2015 1:50AM
  • Grundiin
    Grundiin
    ✭✭
    Hey man, would like to join your guild if possible. i'm playing alot of the time alone, and it is becoming pretty boring. Your guild looks like the best place for me.

Character: Grundiin
    LvL: VR4
    Class: Nightblade
    Alliance: Daggerfall covenant
    Account: @‌Midoriryuu

thx
    Edited by Grundiin on February 5, 2015 11:44AM
    It sucks when your at 2nd place in PvP, and your alliance gets all 6 keeps.
    Altmer Nightblade: DC: grundiin: lvl 50(CP179)
    Nord Dragonknight: DC: Sigrundur: LvL 50(CP179)
    Kahjiit Sorcerer: AD: Razus-dum: LvL 20
  • TheForFeeF
    TheForFeeF
    ✭✭✭
    Grundiin wrote: »
    Hey man, would like to join your guild if possible. i'm playing alot of the time alone, and it is becoming pretty boring. Your guild looks like the best place for me.

thx

That is fine :) I'll add you ASAP
  • TheForFeeF
    TheForFeeF
    ✭✭✭
    Grundiin wrote: »

thx

Ok, all requests sent :) Look forward to playing with you in-game!
  • Grundiin
    Grundiin
    ✭✭
    Thumbs up for this guild :D
  • Nilzoom
    Nilzoom
    Soul Shriven
    Edited by Nilzoom on February 18, 2015 1:20AM
  • TheForFeeF
    TheForFeeF
    ✭✭✭
    Bump xD
  • flash121
    flash121
    Soul Shriven

Character: flashiaus
    LvL: 10
    Class: dragonblade
    Alliance: Ebonheart pact

• Grundiin
    Grundiin
    ✭✭
    I have to say "bump"