The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Collector Telandil Needs to Sit Still!

Esha76
Esha76
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS

In the Vulkhel Guard bank... she has a tendency to wander right in front of you when clicking on a banker, or one of the lootables in that room. She serves no purpose other than to be utterly annoying.

Please, either delete her, or have her sit still in one spot.

Quite clearly a request on the bottom of the priorities list. But one day if you guys have a moment, please get her to stop wandering in front of such useful interactables.
"There is no moisture in your angry stares." - Laughs-at-All
"I don't know why I bother guarding you horrible people." - Orama Sadas
"Scales here is about to have a really bad day..." - Valeric
"Just tell me what you're doing here before I turn your heart into a tomato..." - Sereyne
"Break those rocks! Dig those ditches! Why??? Because I want you to!!!" - Ifriz the Unraveller
"There are worse masters than I. Far worse." - Molag Bal
"I humiliated the Daedra in Mehrunes Spite." - You, when turning in a specific Undaunted Daily.
"I'm not finding you very pleasant!" - Adla the Brewer
"Old Ri'hirr likes his birds slow and stupid!" - Old Ri'hirr
"When things get dirty... Oh, I get so flustered." - Meredil the Archivist
"Too many Argonians about these days..." - Davon's Watch Guard (though I think this one has been removed from game)
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lolz. I agree. Buuut..

She is less troubling than the BANKERS who wander off, mid-banking transaction, while you are trying to figure out what goes in the bank and what stays in inventory. These annoying folks reside in Rivenspire, Stros Mkai and Glenumbra, to name a few.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Esha76
    Esha76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    Lolz. I agree. Buuut..

She is less troubling than the BANKERS who wander off, mid-banking transaction, while you are trying to figure out what goes in the bank and what stays in inventory. These annoying folks reside in Rivenspire, Stros Mkai and Glenumbra, to name a few.

LOL!!! Oh yes! They are so annoying when they do that. And they never stroll very far, just a couple of steps.

Someone has to come in there and keep these bank staff in line!!
    "There is no moisture in your angry stares." - Laughs-at-All
    "I don't know why I bother guarding you horrible people." - Orama Sadas
    "Scales here is about to have a really bad day..." - Valeric
    "Just tell me what you're doing here before I turn your heart into a tomato..." - Sereyne
    "Break those rocks! Dig those ditches! Why??? Because I want you to!!!" - Ifriz the Unraveller
    "There are worse masters than I. Far worse." - Molag Bal
    "I humiliated the Daedra in Mehrunes Spite." - You, when turning in a specific Undaunted Daily.
    "I'm not finding you very pleasant!" - Adla the Brewer
    "Old Ri'hirr likes his birds slow and stupid!" - Old Ri'hirr
    "When things get dirty... Oh, I get so flustered." - Meredil the Archivist
    "Too many Argonians about these days..." - Davon's Watch Guard (though I think this one has been removed from game)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually she helps my sense of immersion by being a totally annoying arrogant upper managment who feels the need to micro-manage. And the real reason she keeps hanging around is that one of my characters is trying to make time with Arawe.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    Lolz. I agree. Buuut..

Yeah. As "immersive" it is for the bankers to head to the Loo every so often, it is annoying if you are in mid conversation with them and they wander off.

This has been a problem in many banks, not just the ones in areas listed above.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus