The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for Groups to level VR1- VR14 (post here)

NewBlacksmurf
NewBlacksmurf
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I created this as a temporary fix until the LFG tool is fixed.

Just post your where you're looking to play or where to gather.

My hope is that this established meet-ups for players like myself who hope to casually group and do quests and small dungeons.

LFG exp
I'm a VR1 Templar - DC
Seeking any PvE experience. I'll be available in game @Blacksmurf29
-PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Morshire
    Morshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I like the idea, but..... So which server? Is there times? Alliance preference? Some specifics would help. Cause I will be honest, I need something to fix the LFG tool. I want to experience the VR content, but the guilds I am in are either VR14 (mainly) or they are not around when I log on.

VR11 Templar AD /NA Server
    Tank or Heals
    Usually on Sun - Tues (most of the day on Mountain Time USA)
    Have some dungeon experience, but need a lot more
    Have a friend VR4 Sorc who runs with me when she is online

And for the best part...I like long walks over piles of dead corpses. ;) (Just having fun)

I have no aversion to "PUG" anything, and would roll with whomever was willing.

@Morshire
    Also have some lower level alts I wouldn't mind growing. Grinding out the last VR levels is like a damn chore rather than enjoyment. (All toons are AD)
    Follow me if I advance, Kill me if I retreat, Avenge me if I die.

When this immediate evil power has been defeated, we shall not yet have won the long battle with the elemental barbarities. Another evil, it may be an invisible adversary, will attempt, again, and yet again, to destroy our frail civilization. Is it true, I wonder, that the only way to escape a war is to be in it?

If I die, you are forgiven, If I live, I will kill you.
    Options