The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Elder Scrolls Online - Explorer's Pack less than 2 dollars ..?

Shinozuka
Shinozuka
✭✭✭
KjDv4b6.jpg
they have keys from 6 sellers. And they have 9999 codes from just the first seller . Hmmm. The Explorers Pack = Play every race in every faction, regardless of which edition you have.

Starting at $1.12.

For what it is worth I have purchased a ESO digital time card on this site and did get my item.
Question is for people who never upgraded to explorers pack can they add code now?

g2a is the site Search Elder scrolls online to see what they have
Edited by Shinozuka on January 31, 2015 11:46PM
  • Terminus
    Terminus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I could have 9999 people send me $1.12......
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesnt seem legit to me.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • jaibierwb17_ESO
    jaibierwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    And they steal your credit card details at the same time and suddenly it's a lot more than $1.12.
    I would strongly advise removing that link and posting a screen shot instead, you could have your account banned for linking to third party websites that are breaking the T&Cs
  • Shinozuka
    Shinozuka
    ✭✭✭
    Well I don't know about the explorers pack offer. But the time card (digital) umm..
    http://imgur.com/PI297u8

I did this. Bought it a few weeks ago . Code was emailed to me and worked. That is my business with the site.

I found a review.

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/15839-is-g2a-a-legit-retailer/

Hmmm

Edited by Shinozuka on January 31, 2015 11:36PM
  • LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just so everyone know g2a is arguably the safest key vendor to buy from, I've bought many, many things from them over the last several months as have many of my friends without issue. They also have amazing support, I needed to cancel my pre-order there for a game and my money was back in my bank account within 2 hours of submitting the ticket.

In fact I just bought 8 months of sub time from them on January 4th, got the codes within 5 mins of my purchase.
    NerdSauce Gaming
    Laughs-At-Wounds - Sap tanking since 03/30/14
    ßrandalf - Light armor tanking since 03/03/15
    Brandalf Beer-Belly - Tanking drunk since 12/30/16

• Shinozuka
    Shinozuka
    ✭✭✭
    Cool Thank you for that info @‌Brandalf

I purchased time one time with no issue. Paid PayPal. If there had been an issue I would have complained to PayPal. :)

Now we still need to know if the Explores Pack codes are able to be activated now. ....
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shinozuka wrote: »

That's not a review.

That's a random person on Angry Joe's forum. Not what i'd call trustworthy.