The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So about the cash store?

SIN-X
SIN-X
✭✭✭
Is there something in it that would make people who play other cash grab games come here? I mean if I was one of those buy it all kinda players then wouldn't I have already sunk so much money in another game that I wouldn't see the point in starting over and dropping a even more money in a new game?
X-SINISTER-X v14 NB
"DEATH WAITS IN THE DARK"
  • Spiritreaver_ESO
    Spiritreaver_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Obvious answer: No there isn't at present imo.

Reply to your cleverly disguised statement: I personally am going to wait until ZoS has looked at how 1.6 has done overall on the PTS and releases the live version with needed refinements/corrections before i even consider a tantrum.

B2P is the new model(for the record i don't much care for it personally, but meh). The CS is happening. My advice is to suck it up and deal or skedaddle.
  • Funkopotamus
    Funkopotamus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest.. Yes there will be the "Lets buy everything" players in the game. If the cash shop has end game gear there will be people that buy it. If there are instant max character options. yes people will buy them.

There are guilds in ArceAge that have spent hunderds if not thousands collectively just to own areas of the map. There are people that I know personally that have spend almost $700.00 in Rift just to raid end game raids.

What happened though was he got bored as hell after that and left the game as there was nothing left to do, but run raids with lower geared people and basically felt like a damn raid/gear fetching mule.

The only thing you can do in a P2W game is find yourself a decent group of people and just play with those people. Do not let the fact that there is a 12 year old with daddies credit card and has higher stats than you do. IT WILL HAPPEN!
    just have to "Suck it up and deal or Skedaddle".

I for one hope the game doesn't go cash shop crazy but if it does I just hope I find a group of like minded players that are here to work though the game as it was ment to be played and not exploit the cash shop.

Maybe we will get lucky and all of the cash shoppers will go to Neverwinter on console and leave ESO alone..
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!" Sallington
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, there is pure, pristine game waiting to be befouled, and throngs of gullible people buying that "no pay2win" vows to be slapped with credit cards. Nowhere is corruption as satisfying as in enviroment where there is none yet. So I think P2W will be a huge success. For a time.