The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

1.6 WTB mobile Banker/guild store NPC

Shinozuka
Shinozuka
✭✭✭
There is an addon called DataDaedra
"once summoned DataDaedra will quietly record the actual sales prices for goods traded in Tamriel, and bind that sales data to your tooltip whenever you need it."

Reminds me of Auctioneer in WoW except with DataDaedra I don't have to be in a bank at all.
I have it set to auto run a scan of all new sales in all Guilds when I log on. Then also I set it so I can initiate a fresh scan with a hotkey.

So this made me think, Say in the future ZOS offers a mobile banker/Guild store NPC in the Crown store . Could that work? DD works when your anywhere. I am thinking you do not have to be at the Bank or a Guild Kiosk to update the Guild store prices otherwise DD would not work. Or am I missing something?

If there were a Crown store Mobile Bank/Guild Store NPC I would buy in a heartbeat. Bags full? Bank/ Auction some stuff.