The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Skill Points in Update 6

Gedalya
Gedalya
✭✭✭✭✭
Are Skill Points going to be reset when update 6 is published?
Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the PTS is any indication, yes. There are a lot of skills getting changed, so I'd be surprised if they don't do the full refund.
    ----
    Murray?
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They will do a full refund and put skills in the cash shop for $5 a piece
  • TRoclodyte
    TRoclodyte
    ✭✭✭
    Iago wrote: »
    Will we get a full respec after 1.6 goes live?
    Yes, you will get a free respec.

I hope that's a clear answer.
  • Markuseb17_ESO15
    On PTS skills and attributes were reset completely. I got 62 attribute points and 271 skill points to distribute.
    Edited by Markuseb17_ESO15 on February 5, 2015 7:48AM
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will do a full refund and put skills in the cash shop for $5 a piece

lol! And every skill point as a quest reward will be available for $0.99
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TRoclodyte wrote: »

Unless it's another example of an unequivocal statement which later gets ignored .. like "tracking XP you earn" and "food and drinks will stack".
    Edited by fromtesonlineb16_ESO on February 5, 2015 12:12PM
  • Digiman
    Digiman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES. They have stated that your getting full skill refund like they did with other content patches that drastically changed skill lines. 1.6 will give a free full refund of all skills. Rejoice.

No, they are not adding those skills to the cash shop.
  • Digiman
    Digiman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TRoclodyte wrote: »

Unless it's another example of an unequivocal statement which later gets ignored .. like "tracking XP you earn" and "food and drinks will stack".

Really couldn't care about the tracking XP one. But the food and drink stack hurt. Now I am stuck between being a drunk or an obese binge eater.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really couldn't care about the tracking XP one. But the food and drink stack hurt. Now I am stuck between being a drunk or an obese binge eater.
    You want foods and drinks to stack? Then don't use any drinks in 1.6, even as a test. ZO$ said they will track usage, and adjust if drinks aren't being used. So don't use them. B)
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They've basically changed every skill in the book.

Yes, skillpoints will be reset when it goes live.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS