The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Provisioning Revamp Ingredient Conversion

Faunter
Faunter
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey everyone! With the new provisioning changes coming in Update 6, there will be a lot of complicated changes to the ingredients. That is why I decided to make a conversion table showing which old ingredients get converted to which new ones, accompanied by some explanatory text for the more confusing conversions. Here it is.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Provisioning_Ingredients#Provisioning_Revamp_Ingredient_Conversion
  • Stonesthrow
    Stonesthrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, I'll check your list to mine!
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for taking the time and effort to make one of these. I can't believe ZOS expected us to test this without providing a list. Ridiculous!
  • Winnower
    Winnower
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly if they're going to take away Moon sugar and moon sugar recipes, plump worms and those wonderful recipes, etc they're really putting a hammer to the actual elder scrolls feel and immersion. Sad, really. Adding it to my list of reasons why I don't feel like logging in lately.

It really looks generic. Who do they have handling this that apparently has little to no regard for elder scrolls?
    VR14 Templar, VR14 DK, VR8 DK, VR7 NB, VR1 Sorcerer;
    All 3 Alliances;
    2 Pre-order Imperial Accounts, yes that means 16 characters on NA alone
  • GreenTea
    GreenTea
    ✭✭✭
    Remember, PTS is NOT finalized stuff. Send /feedback for recipes and ingredients you would like returned to the game! Together we shall get our moon sugars back.
    Watch me derp around playing ESO twitch.tv/tea_the_khajiit
    In-game info: @Greeentea (with Three E's)
    Main: Ki'tea
    Morrowind Roleplayer since launch!
  • CirithValaria
    CirithValaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Remember, PTS is NOT finalized stuff. Send /feedback for recipes and ingredients you would like returned to the game! Together we shall get our moon sugars back.

Bel_Shezzar mod
    January 29 Staff Post
    Sweetrolls are totally still a thing. It wouldn't be a Tamriel without sweetrolls.

We know a lot of walkers are upset about the change to moon sugar - please bear with us, as we have some other plans for the mytho-culinary spice of which our feline friends are so fond.

As for recipe level changes - We established an intensely regular pattern with recipe distribution, and certain level bands of recipes under the old system had an enormous amount more than we felt was really necessary. So, in carrying that pattern upwards in levels, we had to select certain foods to "level up" and certain foods to leave as-is. It was our desire to never, ever reduce the level of efficacy food has, and so any time a food's recipe level has changed, it has increased.

There are many more recipes than there were previously, of course, and locating new recipes should prove to be a very achievable goal - so if you happen to find yourself with food you can no longer personally eat, with how recipe acquisition works now, you should be able to locate something to replace it in a fairly reasonable timeframe.
    Motto:
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us...
    What we have done for others and the world, it remains and is immortal...”

About me:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia & @Lilith-Valar'ia (in-game)
    | hardcore-casual | pc-eu / ps4-eu | pve | pvp | player since early beta | subscriber since early-launch |
    | The Sanctum Sanctorum - founder & guild master |

Characters:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Cirith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Lady of Light, Templar DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Aldmeri Dominion (Master Crafter - all crafts, traits & styles.)
    Nezghul Sithis | Breton (F) | Winter Ward, Warden Tank (magic) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Hakrate Hecate | Orc (F) | Dying Light, Templar DD (stamina, PvP) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Tummien-Vesien-Tulkki | Argonian (M) | Blood Shield, Nightblade Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Valonkantaja | Argonian (F) | Healer of the Hist, Templar Healer | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Tulenvalaja | Argonian (M) | Guardian of the Hist, Dragonknight DD (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kuolon-Raatojen-Kaitsija | Argonian (M) | Corpsekeeper of the Hist, Necromancer Tank (magic) | lvl 20 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kal-Mah | Argonian (F) | Spawn of Wamasu, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Puutiainen | Bosmer (F) | Horny Ravager, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Musta-Surma | Khajiit (F) | Nightpawler, Nightblade DD - thief/murderer (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    T'Sok Shiar | Altmer (F) | Touched by Daedra, Sorcerer DD (magic) | (ex)VR 1 | Daggerfall Covenant (Master Cook - all recipes.)
    S'auron | Khajiit (M) | Poison Paw, Dragonknight DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (1100CP)

@Lilith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Lilith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Phœnix, Dragonknight Healer | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Stormpaw | Khajiit (F) | Cpt. Pirate Puss, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Iliath Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Storm Ward, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Haudantakainen | Argonian (M) | Pale Avenger, Nightblade DD (magic) | lvl 25 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kira Tal'Shiar | Breton (F) | Warrior of Light, Templar DD (magic) | lvl 10 | Ebonheart Pact
    Sunpaw | Khajiit (M) | Crescent Moon Guardian, Templar Tank (stamina, PvP) | lvl 40 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Shangri Shadowtusk | Orc (F) | Shadowtusk, Nightblade DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (180CP)

@CirithValaria(ps4-eu)
    Topaz-dar | Khajiit (F) | Mysticat, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 5 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Her-Frozen-Heart | Argonian (F) | Frozen Shield, Warden Tank (magicka) | lvl 5 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Neazgûl | Redguard (F) | Bear Matron, Warden DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (160CP)
  • Traisa
    Traisa
    ✭✭✭
    Will the food we already made with the old ingredients still be consumable?
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    Traisa wrote: »
    It is on the PTS, so hopefully that will still be true when it hits live.
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Traisa wrote: »
    @Traisa Yes, any food or drink you craft now will be converted to its corresponding one in Update 6.
  • Traisa
    Traisa
    ✭✭✭
    Ok. Thanks, good to know I'll still have my food. :)
  • 16BitForestCat
    16BitForestCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is brilliant. UESP is my default location for looking up Elder Scrolls info, and I've also been hoping someone would put up a tentative list of the Provisioning changes. I would definitely like to know what I should be using up before it goes stale. Looks like I've got some cooking to do!
    PC/NA. Alliance agnostic: all factions should chill the fetch out and party together.
    If you ever wonder why certain official fandom spaces are so often toxic, remember: corruption starts from the top.
  • Gokmak
    Gokmak
    ✭✭✭
    I have stacks and stacks of food and beverage provisions that are currently worth zero... so at a minimum, each stack will be worth 100x10=1000g each? I'm glad I kept that old crap around, it will be worth something.

Now, I just need to figure out which ones to make food out of, and which ones to leave alone...