The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for AD PVP Guild NA and EU

ForfiniteStories
ForfiniteStories
✭✭✭
Hello. I am looking for a dedicated PVP-orientated Aldmeri Dominion guild for both the NA and EU megaservers. Guild doesn't have to be available on both servers, as I can just find another for the other. Teamspeak and Mumble would be a plus.

I have a Vet 4 Imperial on the NA and a Vet 1 (soon to be Vet 2) Dunmer on the EU megaserver.

Account is:
@forfinitestories

Thanks. ^^
  • Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khans Legion NA is always looking for more PvP players. We do a lot more then just the AvA groups but we have a big presence in more than one campaign. @tzolkin or @dragondwarf to join us!
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • ForfiniteStories
    ForfiniteStories
    ✭✭✭
    Aye. I'll get in touch with either of you sooner or later. Thanks for the reply!
    And that M'aiq quote, upon hearing it for the first time, made my day.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    On the EU server there is the Arena Guild. Whisper @LegendaryMage‌. Good luck!
    Edited by Lava_Croft on January 30, 2015 4:45PM
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

He said he want's an AD guild with TS, Kris.

Not a cross-faction duelling guild who's members are primarily engaged in banter :no_mouth:

I'll send you a pm @ForfiniteStories‌
    EU | PC | AD
  • Quantine
    Quantine
    ✭✭✭
    Keepers of Cyrodiil (K O C) is a TS-based PvP guild on the EU server (Thornblade) with vast experience and a variety of styles and size raids. We do open raids every day, so if you want to get to know us and play with us, you can join us anytime! Whisper @Quantine for more info.

There's a thread on the forums listing EU PvP guilds where most guilds present themselves with a few words, check it out:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/137814/pvp-guild-register-eu/p1

Edited by Quantine on January 30, 2015 5:20PM
    EU | AD | Banana Squad Inc | Arena | The Pariah | Keepers of Cyrodiil

Arulash, DK, rank 33
    Eledwhen Elmwoods, NB, rank 30
    Lil Aru, OP Templar healer, rank 23
    Aru on Flames, DK, rank 17

NA | EP | Banana Squad Inc
    Aru's Sis, DK
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

He said he want's an AD guild with TS, Kris.

Not a cross-faction duelling guild who's members are primarily engaged in banter :no_mouth:

I'll send you a pm @ForfiniteStories‌
    Wauw, complete mental *** up on my part. I blame a lick of sap too many.