The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New PVP guild to be fully voiced.

masonxhall95ub17_ESO
masonxhall95ub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
I am wanting to create a fully voiced PvP guild that is not only well organised guild wise but involves players that are willing to truly work together not only for the guild but for each other.
In this discussion i would like for ideas to be stormed across and people who would be interested to join actually go through and join.

first topics that need to be addressed is.
Name:
Alliance:
Requirements:
Skype/raidcall/whatever:
PVP only or PVP+Merchant:

i would like people who are interested in not only helping create this guild but also joining it to be highly involved in this discussion. (most likely going to go with an 18+ or older guild)