Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Logitech G13 Profile Upload

fredderson
fredderson
Soul Shriven
Hi There,

I made a Logitech G13 profile that seems to work quite well for me. Just wanted to share to save anyone the hassle of mapping themselves - or to at lease give players a starting point.

Logitech G13 TESO Profile

G13%2520TESO.PNG

Cheers'
  • Naivefanboi
    Naivefanboi
    ✭✭✭✭
    damn i thought my naga had a lot of buttons lol
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a Razer Orbweaver, I use the stick to move, why would you make yours open map and all that?

If you use your thumb for movement you have all those keys for abilities and everything else.
    ~Thallen~
  • Muizer
    Muizer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've activate the abilities withe the joystick and the button below it. That way I don't have to take my fingers off the movement keys during combat.
    Please stop making requests for game features. ZOS have enough bad ideas as it is!
  • fredderson
    fredderson
    Soul Shriven
    I have a Razer Orbweaver, I use the stick to move, why would you make yours open map and all that?

If you use your thumb for movement you have all those keys for abilities and everything else.

Personal preference I'd say. I like using WASD for movement if I'm using a keypad, and prefer joysticks for controllers. Seems like there is more than enough space for WASD and everything else for this game, though other games I might reconsider. I also find that it's a little bit of a stretch to use the joystick and hit the top left buttons.

Edited by fredderson on January 24, 2015 11:43PM
  • keni_harringtonb16_ESO
    G13_profile_ESO.png
    if your interested thats what im using hope it helps maybe it will help reaction time idk ^^
  • mdntsurfer
    mdntsurfer
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks your setup will work good for me, I am actually left handed mouse so I always use the joystick for stuff like menus..
    Aro Mania
    MdNtSurfer
  • Ojustaboo
    Ojustaboo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's mine.

Most of the time I use the joystick to move with my thumb but sometimes I prefer to use the keys.

G18 is to speak in Mumble with my guild.

I also use a Razer Naga MMO mouse in my right hand,

I remapped Ultimate to a spare key and have to press down on the joystick to use it, as before I kept using it accidentally.

g13_zpsykdix9ci.png
  • Deome
    Deome
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't used one in years, just never liked it, but awesome that you're sharing.
    Deome
    Loremonger, Addon Developer (DataDaedra, etc.), Ministry Malcontent

"I am alive because that one is dead. I exist because I have the will to do so." --Now-Last, "Boethiah's Proving"
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    great device! but not enough buttons for mine 130 addons :p
  • Commish
    Commish
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for sharing your G13 profile for ESO.
    I just purchased one - Amazon had it discounted 33%. I have been hearing from people in-game that really like it.
    My next question after buying was about set up so now I have a place to start.
    Thank you!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I look at something like that and just know I will never hit the right buttons at the right time. I still mess up on my qwerty keyboard and I have had 40 plus years getting used to that.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love my G13. But we ended up get a tartrus i think it is for the better half. She was having trouble reaching the thumb stick.
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I actually bought that gameboard a few weeks ago.. Tried it for a day, then returned it to the store :smile: Not enough buttons for covering all the game's functions, plus when you have big hands, the thing is too small and you get cramps :smile: