The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ZOS: VETERAN FUNGAL GROTTO BUGGED OUT

rogue_gamer32b14_ESO
Veteran Fungal Grotto is bugged all to hell. Couldn't even complete it. 2nd boss vanishing for 5-10 minutes at a time and reappearing. Double stacking chains and triple summoning adds of herself. Graphical bugs out the ass, so you can see boss effects and die.

She can chain the tank......which is a completely freaking stupid mechanic. On top of this the magic bond that hits two players......half the time doesn't show up. Neither player sees it and die right off the bat.

This type of stuff is simply unacceptable. You need to get this *** fixed asap. Can't even do daily pledge because your not patching bugged content at all. You're trying to bring in new players and can't even fix the content you have....
Edited by rogue_gamer32b14_ESO on January 24, 2015 4:33AM
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like it was just a really laggy instance. 9/10 times you won't have problems like these.

Also, Vet FG is top tier difficulty. If you are running with new players or low level vets, you probably won't be able to complete it.
  • rogue_gamer32b14_ESO
    Sounds like it was just a really laggy instance. 9/10 times you won't have problems like these.

Also, Vet FG is top tier difficulty. If you are running with new players or low level vets, you probably won't be able to complete it.

We are all top end players. It was bugged all to hell. No lag issues at all.
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bah it's not top tier. we completed it with those ridiculous mechanics. there were times she didnt even finish one before she started the other . at one time she had linked the whole party. we got through it though for a crappy green generic item. im fine with diffculty and increasing the Vr dungeons . what im not having fun with is the horribly itemized loot tables.
  • Dymence
    Dymence
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Gotta give it to you, that gave me a good laugh.
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not really, the only 'tough' fight is the Spider Daedra and that's if DPS is low. I personally think Spindle is more difficult, but once again, it's a bit of a DPS check if anything.

If you know the second boss well enough you can anticipate her purple tether misery thing and dodge roll to avoid it. Spreading out in the first place also helps if the team is relatively uncoordinated and makes breaking the tether relatively easy. The boss chaining the tank has always been a thing, it simply means the healer has to actually heal, if anything. In terms of the disappearing / reappearing boss, I've never had that happen before nor heard of it.. but I'm not surprised. Lastly she does split into four adds periodically, I've never had her split multiple times spawning twelve adds, but once again, that's just me.
    Edited by The_Sadist on January 24, 2015 5:04AM
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
    Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
    Casually stalking the forums
  • rogue_gamer32b14_ESO
    The_Sadist wrote: »

Not really, the only 'tough' fight is the Spider Daedra and that's if DPS is low. I personally think Spindle is more difficult, but once again, it's a bit of a DPS check if anything.

If you know the second boss well enough you can anticipate her purple tether misery thing and dodge roll to avoid it. Spreading out in the first place also helps if the team is relatively uncoordinated and makes breaking the tether relatively easy. The boss chaining the tank has always been a thing, it simply means the healer has to actually heal, if anything. In terms of the disappearing / reappearing boss, I've never had that happen before nor heard of it.. but I'm not surprised. Lastly she does split into four adds periodically, I've never had her split multiple times spawning twelve adds, but once again, that's just me.

Yup 7 resets tonight....She summoned 12-14 adds of herself every time. You can heal throw that amount of adds...just isn't possible.

On top of this she randomly completely disappeared. When she reappeared...she would chain to people at once...so ya
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did speedrun achievment yesterday. All fine. Playing on EU server. Also, I never saw bugs which you described here.
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not sure if this is relevant or not. Had numerous problems with the game this afternoon stuttering, freezing, crashing, not being able to interact with corpses (outside of dungeons).
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • olemanwinter
    olemanwinter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only dungeon I've seen bug is Vet BC.

Final boss spawned multiple lighting circles around multiple players. It looked like the Olympics symbol.

It was awesome.
  • corwinDA
    corwinDA
    We just had an issue tonight with the spawn mephala not needing to complete her aoe before sending our tank into her cave.
    We had to designate a go into cave dps to avoid the tank from being tossed in.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    See her disappear a lot most runs, sometimes for up to a minute or so, she always comes back though. Had invisible Mysery a few times, not for a while though.

Don't see an issue with her chaining a tank - yes she can do that, why not? That's like saying bosses in general should avoid CC-ing tanks(see similar mechanics like Malubeth's grab in Wayrest, Spider-with-awesome-name's in CoH cocoon etc). I don't believe she can 1 shot a tank that way so you should be fine, just heal the poor guy a bit;)

Haven't had the other bugs you're describing I think, but I can believe that lol. Sounds just like some very bad run, perhaps you should've just restarted the dungeon at that point.

On an unrelated note, she's a superfun boss to do with just 2 people:)
    corwinDA wrote: »
    We just had an issue tonight with the spawn mephala not needing to complete her aoe before sending our tank into her cave.
    We had to designate a go into cave dps to avoid the tank from being tossed in.

What do you mean, isn't there always a go-into-cave dps? Cave pulls the person closest to it to the best of my knowledge.
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've had a couple of those bugs in a run, not recently though. The most common one seems to be the Houdini act that boss pulls when it splits into 4 adds and you kill them only for the boss to not show for another minute +

rip decibel