The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild

Laffett
Laffett
aye, I am VERY new to the game but damn near an expert in the lore of elder scrolls, I love to rp and need a guild to help me catch up on the game and with support. I am a Khajiit and I just want to be as tanky as possible hopefully to become a werewolf, and soon my friend will be joining me. if I could get my fluffy hands on an all werewolf guild or an all Khajiit guild that would be awesome lol
any of that out there?
  • Feynn
    Feynn
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Laffett! Which megaserver are you on? If you are interested in RP on the EU megaserver, Daggerfall Covenant, you should come to Wayrest and join Stormhaven RP. If you are more into the Ebonheart Pact, then you should check out Ebonheart-RP. I am not aware of any all-werewolf or all-Khajiit guilds, but you will definitely find interesting RP (as well as fellow werewolves and fellow Khajiits...)
    Edited by Feynn on January 27, 2015 1:39AM
    Join us on Stormhaven RP! The largest TESO roleplay community of the Daggerfall Covenant, EU Megaserver.
  • Laffett
    Laffett
    Feynn wrote: »
    Hi Laffett! Which megaserver are you on? If you are interested in RP on the EU megaserver, Daggerfall Covenant, you should come to Wayrest and join Stormhaven RP. If you are more into the Ebonheart Pact, then you should check out Ebonheart-RP. I am not aware of any all-werewolf or all-Khajiit guilds, but you will definitely find interesting RP (as well as fellow werewolves and fellow Khajiits...)
    at this point I would love to join any guild so long as I am not a faceless number on the lists or will be ignored when I need help.
    as far as which megaserver I am on...well I hate to say it but I am so new I dont really know how to tell which one I am on. another reason I need a guild. I need to learn this game.
  • Feynn
    Feynn
    ✭✭✭
    Checking which megaserver you are on is fairly simple. When you open the game launcher, click on the "settings" button in the top right corner (the icon that looks like a cogwheel). Under "options" you should be able to see which megaserver is currently selected, whether Europe or North America. That is the megaserver on which you are playing. If you want you can switch to the other megaserver at any time, but using both megaservers requires installing the game twice (and therefore twice the amount of space on disk).
    Join us on Stormhaven RP! The largest TESO roleplay community of the Daggerfall Covenant, EU Megaserver.