The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lesson time:D

Cody
Cody
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
So I decided to visit Blackwater blade last night in an attempt to find a friend who said they made a DC alt(I wanted to kill them:D)

So I joined in on a raid on Arrius, we, EP, got the outer down and all that good stuff, everything went well, until this happened.

Instead of going to the inner to the LEFT of the breach, the group decided(even though I told them many times how wrong they were) to go to the RIGHT, thru all the NPCs, to the inner on the OTHER SIDE of the keep. Half of them got wiped by the NPCs, the other half got wiped by all the AD that poured thru the unguarded breach.

So the moral of the story? If there is an inner to the left of the breach, clear of NPCs, go to the LEFT, don't go to the RIGHT.

Now, back to the usual perma block damage shield stacking 1vX OP DK vids that find their ways onto the forums:)
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And there is a really good chance one of those AD was me. I kinda sorta used a lot of siege in arrius the last 24 hours.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    And there is a really good chance one of those AD was me. I kinda sorta used a lot of siege in arrius the last 24 hours.

Well the recent bloodlust has got me interested in BB again, so im considering making a new character just to do BB.

The one I used tonight I made for PvE, and only wanted to try to find and kill my friend(whom did not come on:()

I will do my best to keep you from farming my comrades, and I will kill you at least once:D or I hope to anyway.

in fact, I already have a decent character built for it... ill have to take her on and try her out.
    Edited by Cody on January 23, 2015 4:02AM