Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Crowns for time subbed

BBSooner
BBSooner
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm not implying that we deserve/are entitled to it, but is there any word whether we'll receive crowns for subbing to ESO prior to the degradation of the business model?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes we do. It is in the help page about it
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure. They said we will automatically receive membership when we start playing if we were previously subbed.

If we don't, I intend to make a huge rant about it on the forums.
    Options
  • BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Yes we do. It is in the help page about it

I could only find where it discusses an active subscription at the moment ESO Plus launches. I was curious about, say, this months sub contributing to a crown allotment

Edit: Found it, thanks!
    Edited by BBSooner on January 21, 2015 3:48PM
    Options
  • renegeed
    renegeed
    ✭✭
    You'll get 100 of the actual 1500 you'd normally receive per month, complete and utter rip off, I'm expecting these 100 'crowns' to be absolutely useless except for a potion or two.
    Options
  • BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    renegeed wrote: »
    You'll get 100 of the actual 1500 you'd normally receive per month, complete and utter rip off, I'm expecting these 100 'crowns' to be absolutely useless except for a potion or two.

Found it, thanks!
    Options