Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 26, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Non Vet Campaign - NA (It's like playing PvP on game's release)

  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    See this is why we cant have nice things. Log in to BB tonight, see it has reset, start doing my usual thing, fixing up the place, killing some people, claiming some keeps, just doing cyrodiil

    The moment i hit the top of the leaderboard people get all buttmad. Why? I am starting to think people dont like it when I am number 1 or something =/

    Not that they werent doing the exact same thing, right? Climbing dem boards, they were just a little upset someone got ahead of their sense of entitlement. (not to mention the primary antagonist has been trying so hard for months to get emp on so many different toons on different campaigns, he just cant stand it I guess? maybe stop logging on to the "winning faction of the week" and just play the game)

    I mean I heard EP was about to crown emp, so I decided to play AD this time around, always playing the underdog as usual.

    Why must this emp thing be so bloody important to people that it divides the faction and causes such ruckus. Ah well, I shall be back for more. This marks the sixth time ive gotten to the top, there will be a seventh >=]

    That being said, the community regulars from months past have gotten quite toxic it seems. "hurr durr we wont push you because it should be me blahblahblah" K then. Implying I expected anything resembling a push anyway, considering you were trying to nightcap the map and EP wont have any of it come tomorrow.

    I do get it though, some of you view BB as an emp farming playground. Got some news for you, BB has only had about 10 or 12 total emperors in its entire six month lifespan. Might not want to worry about it so much. That ring is an absolute nightmare to cap, not to mention there is no one faction to rule them all, so they will be defended. Just a heads up.


    You're talking about me, and it seems both of your major points are wrong and misleading.

    1) I was not pissy, I was suggesting that you would be more likely to generate support for an emp push if you were seen fighting instead of earning all of your AP repairing. This impression is based on first hand experience considering what numerous people were saying to me in TS. You earned all of your AP from repairing, not fighting.

    2) Never switched to a stronger side. I've always switched to a weaker side. I moved to yellow and then red as soon as all the reds went DC. I was yellow the day Dark Rubixy was crowned emp. I went over to blue after it had been several days, DAYS, since the last time they had taken a resource.

    3) How can you say that you went to the weaker side and I went to the stronger side when WE WERE PLAYING ON THE SAME SIDE?

    Like I said, I was on AD specifically that cycle because EP was supposedly so strong. I had already homed it the day before so I couldnt move again anyway. By the time the cycle began the EP push had long since been stopped.

    So I just did what I always do, grind AP and chill, throw down a few fire ballistas and kill some people, and out of nowhere you call me out in zone chat about it.

    So what if I repair walls, so does everyone else high on the board. The laughable part about all of this is the guy that eventually got ahead of me and was crowned emp did so by farming alts. You know, that thing I dont do?

    But somehow you got on me about my score. What really irked me about it was just an hour before youd been calling for an emp push for you (when you were on top with 6k ap, you do realize theres a 50k minimum right?)

    Maybe we should have done that push for you in hindsight, as I got to 50k first O_o

    But I digress, I went back blue and will probably remain there because AD has such a numbers advantage now, its kind of disgusting how skewed in numbers the campaign is.

    The AP was indeed delicious DC side when I swapped back, hell I was top of every board with an hour behind cause id started yellow to test the population numbers. Aleswell AP was real indeed. Even the obvious rage targeted deaths were worth it because I was rolling in the ticks so hard. At the time I had 30k AP to all of the AD having less than 5k. Now you see thats without repairing a single wall.

    Apparently thats changed because one AD either got one hell of a solo defense tick or did the same crap as last cycle. It doesnt matter though, AD emp farming on the lowbie server is pretty hysterical. Aint been there since PTS reset but I checked scores and lold @ 140k top guy vs 40k second place. Yeah somethings legit there.

    In any case DC needs help, badly. They have like a dozen total people. Though my contribution for the nearterm will be low because PTS testing.
    Edited by Rylana on January 28, 2015 3:49PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just started BB with my sorc and from reading this post its even juicier than Thorn with drama!!! I'm excited! :D
    Bee
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Zombie Death Machine
    Retired Raiders
    Ethereal Traders Union
    Frail Male Ego

    Faction locks are wrong. We should be able to play how we want, not be told that we need to be faction loyalists.
    Bee~mTemplar~AR50 Former Empress of Trueflame
    Wyress Bee~mWarden~AR46
    Mini Bee~sNightblade~AR33
    Bee Devani~mSorcerer~AR31
    Arcane Karstyll~sSorcerer~AR27

    Despair~mSorcerer~AR29 Former Empress of Azura's Star
    Fairly Beeweather~sNightblade~AR19
    Wyress Eila~mWarden~AR22
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Sorc just hit level 13, DC side. Just homed on BB!
    Edited by Psilent on January 28, 2015 5:00PM
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    My Sorc just hit level 13, DC side. Just homed on BB!

    Omg come terrorize with me and @Germtrocity sometime on our DC sorcs! Level 27 :D!!! We could make a horrifying sorcy group.
    Bee
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Zombie Death Machine
    Retired Raiders
    Ethereal Traders Union
    Frail Male Ego

    Faction locks are wrong. We should be able to play how we want, not be told that we need to be faction loyalists.
    Bee~mTemplar~AR50 Former Empress of Trueflame
    Wyress Bee~mWarden~AR46
    Mini Bee~sNightblade~AR33
    Bee Devani~mSorcerer~AR31
    Arcane Karstyll~sSorcerer~AR27

    Despair~mSorcerer~AR29 Former Empress of Azura's Star
    Fairly Beeweather~sNightblade~AR19
    Wyress Eila~mWarden~AR22
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BB is where it's at.
    Been here since Round IV Beta - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...
  • sarttsarttsarttub17_ESO
    Lol i had a vamp nightbladeat level 24 and i was running that campaign for a night
    "You are the challenger here, after all. So to you goes the courtesy of the first blow. I'm waiting...."

    ( Attacks you first )

    Article XIII of the 13th Amendment
    "1.) If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain, any title of nobility or honor, or shall, without the consent of congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them. "
  • laewrath
    laewrath
    Soul Shriven
    Rylana, are you brave enough to duel my non vet AD DK? This is a challenge. Why don't you log on to your DC DK, Dannika Dionoskills (or whatever you call it) in a few hours and see if I can't place my sword where your mouth is.
    Edited by laewrath on January 29, 2015 3:54AM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    laewrath wrote: »
    Rylana, are you brave enough to duel my non vet AD DK? This is a challenge. Why don't you log on to your DC DK, Dannika Dionoskills (or whatever you call it) in a few hours and see if I can't place my sword where your mouth is.

    lolwut? where did this one come from. who are you in game. you do realize the chances of you actually killing my spec 1 on 1 are virtually zero, right? (this is true for all blockcast build dks on BB, not just me. it takes several people to take one down) I just hope for your sake youre not some bad with an axe to grind because the last time someone called me out for a fight for whatever reason i blanked them 3-0 and they ragelogged.

    also, not sure what to make of your very first forum post being used to call me out specifically. i musta gotten under your skin somehow

    also inb4 its some level 49 or v1 with battle leveling turned off so isnt a vanilla bb build anymore, but I digress. if its some three hour fight of boredom you want, thats what youd get. you wont kill me solo.

    Keep in mind, however, that if the level gap is too large (say more than 10 levels higher than me) youre pretty much going after a lowbie by comparison due to skill passives and the potential for non-battle-level gear which i do not have access to yet. I.E: level 46+ crafted armor with set bonuses that actually work, resource and health pools much larger than a battle leveled char, as well as more SPs invested.

    So if youre higher than level 45, the fight will not happen. Lower than that, perhaps.
    Edited by Rylana on January 29, 2015 10:53AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • laewrath
    laewrath
    Soul Shriven
    Rylana wrote: »
    laewrath wrote: »
    Rylana, are you brave enough to duel my non vet AD DK? This is a challenge. Why don't you log on to your DC DK, Dannika Dionoskills (or whatever you call it) in a few hours and see if I can't place my sword where your mouth is.

    lolwut? where did this one come from. who are you in game. you do realize the chances of you actually killing my spec 1 on 1 are virtually zero, right? (this is true for all blockcast build dks on BB, not just me. it takes several people to take one down) I just hope for your sake youre not some bad with an axe to grind because the last time someone called me out for a fight for whatever reason i blanked them 3-0 and they ragelogged.

    also, not sure what to make of your very first forum post being used to call me out specifically. i musta gotten under your skin somehow

    also inb4 its some level 49 or v1 with battle leveling turned off so isnt a vanilla bb build anymore, but I digress. if its some three hour fight of boredom you want, thats what youd get. you wont kill me solo.

    Keep in mind, however, that if the level gap is too large (say more than 10 levels higher than me) youre pretty much going after a lowbie by comparison due to skill passives and the potential for non-battle-level gear which i do not have access to yet. I.E: level 46+ crafted armor with set bonuses that actually work, resource and health pools much larger than a battle leveled char, as well as more SPs invested.

    So if youre higher than level 45, the fight will not happen. Lower than that, perhaps.

    Titus Domitius Vitus. Slayer of emperors and bearer of other such grand titles. I do not wish to fuel you as you have seemingly admit defeat. Maybe one day courage will better you and you will face me. Until then I suggest you keep throwing stone at walls.
  • AFrostWolf
    AFrostWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Non-Vet PvP is AMAZING. It's Very fun and has been picking up lately. The other day EP went to Pop lock. Something that hasn't happened in a long time/ever. Most night's there are at least 2 to 3 bars online.

    There are a few problems with the campaign, and I really hope Zenimax would consider adding some things to make it more fun.

    The ability to Cap a Character at level 49. Vetting out Sucks!
    A Battle-Level buff on Horses, since FC have been removed.
    Lower Costs at the Seige Merchant. Make these items Campaign locked. It's annoying to be the ONLY person to repair a wall. Or the only person having the gems to revive a fallen ally.
    End of Campaign Rewards. What is the point of getting a Random Master item at level 20 when you won't even use it the next campaign as you'll out level it. The amount of money spent in absurdly high.

    Non-Vet PvP needs to be looked at. And it needs to be balanced in a different way than all the other campaigns.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    laewrath wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    laewrath wrote: »
    Rylana, are you brave enough to duel my non vet AD DK? This is a challenge. Why don't you log on to your DC DK, Dannika Dionoskills (or whatever you call it) in a few hours and see if I can't place my sword where your mouth is.

    lolwut? where did this one come from. who are you in game. you do realize the chances of you actually killing my spec 1 on 1 are virtually zero, right? (this is true for all blockcast build dks on BB, not just me. it takes several people to take one down) I just hope for your sake youre not some bad with an axe to grind because the last time someone called me out for a fight for whatever reason i blanked them 3-0 and they ragelogged.

    also, not sure what to make of your very first forum post being used to call me out specifically. i musta gotten under your skin somehow

    also inb4 its some level 49 or v1 with battle leveling turned off so isnt a vanilla bb build anymore, but I digress. if its some three hour fight of boredom you want, thats what youd get. you wont kill me solo.

    Keep in mind, however, that if the level gap is too large (say more than 10 levels higher than me) youre pretty much going after a lowbie by comparison due to skill passives and the potential for non-battle-level gear which i do not have access to yet. I.E: level 46+ crafted armor with set bonuses that actually work, resource and health pools much larger than a battle leveled char, as well as more SPs invested.

    So if youre higher than level 45, the fight will not happen. Lower than that, perhaps.

    Titus Domitius Vitus. Slayer of emperors and bearer of other such grand titles. I do not wish to fuel you as you have seemingly admit defeat. Maybe one day courage will better you and you will face me. Until then I suggest you keep throwing stone at walls.

    So you wait until youre maxed out on BB to come challenge my lower level char?

    I remember quite vividly the tower fight in which you and a friend had a ridiculously difficult time killing me and one other guy. (and I in fact didnt die until I crashed on the bottom floor).

    I also remember you wanted to fight my v14s. I sense you have something to prove, perhaps it is your perception of my "forum fame" or whatever that thinks youd get some kind of mad props for taking me down. Jesus christ this sounds like some kind of wrestling promo going back and forth.

    Look ill call a spade a spade, youre a decent player. But you are only coming at me right now because you have a level advantage. I remember quite clearly it taking wayyyy more than just you to kill me at Aleswell the other day. It took your entire group of five or six there all gunning for me to drop me.

    I dont have much deeps on this build, but dont underestimate me, sunshine. You seem to already have this notion in your mind that because youve been able to kill my level 31 toon with a blob of people all in their mid 40s and up that I am easy. Might want to rethink that.

    Or, you can stop playing that char for now, and be patient until I am also level 49 with battle leveling off so the actual playing field is level, and then ill shove your words down your throat. Your choice.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Lady_Mephala
    Lady_Mephala
    ✭✭✭
    So rylana your dc non vet char is called Dannika? Or how ever u spell it. I vividly remember the other night me and my hubby by our selves took u out with no damage done to us. You talk a big game on forums but run a completely different one online. I find that hilarious
  • Pancake-Tragedy
    Pancake-Tragedy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blondie08 wrote: »
    So rylana your dc non vet char is called Dannika? Or how ever u spell it. I vividly remember the other night me and my hubby by our selves took u out with no damage done to us. You talk a big game on forums but run a completely different one online. I find that hilarious

    You go 2v1 and brag about it? Classy.
    Pancake Tragedy - Sorcerer
  • Lady_Mephala
    Lady_Mephala
    ✭✭✭
    blondie08 wrote: »
    So rylana your dc non vet char is called Dannika? Or how ever u spell it. I vividly remember the other night me and my hubby by our selves took u out with no damage done to us. You talk a big game on forums but run a completely different one online. I find that hilarious

    You go 2v1 and brag about it? Classy.
    Was I talkin to you? Besides everyone
  • Pancake-Tragedy
    Pancake-Tragedy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blondie08 wrote: »
    blondie08 wrote: »
    So rylana your dc non vet char is called Dannika? Or how ever u spell it. I vividly remember the other night me and my hubby by our selves took u out with no damage done to us. You talk a big game on forums but run a completely different one online. I find that hilarious

    You go 2v1 and brag about it? Classy.
    Was I talkin to you? Besides everyone

    I find it hilarious that you found that hilarious. So hilarious in fact, that you needed to make a post about it.

    Hilarious.

    h6PXrBa.gif
    Pancake Tragedy - Sorcerer
  • Lady_Mephala
    Lady_Mephala
    ✭✭✭
    Ok you win. Bye bye
    Edited by Lady_Mephala on January 30, 2015 9:40PM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SILENCE YOU TRIBUNAL WORSHIPING FOOLS!!!!!

    I am the best player in all of ESO, I could kill all of you with one hand tied behind my back!!! WITH a level gap!!:D

    See? I can talk trash too:)

    ok, so how bout y'all quit talking smack on the forums and go have sex(or whatever it is y'all want to do:D) in game. No need to bring your ego contests onto the forums.
    Edited by Cody on January 30, 2015 10:54PM
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    DC DK

    Sounds like its time to party.
    "Sheogorath" of the forums.
    v14 DK - Gooeyy (S G G died....)
    No Mercy fo life
    #FreeLOLS
    Emp on Azura's Star
    Dethroner of "Fiend" Sativa Sovngarde
    MEGA BEST FRIENDS/TST
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    blondie08 wrote: »
    So rylana your dc non vet char is called Dannika? Or how ever u spell it. I vividly remember the other night me and my hubby by our selves took u out with no damage done to us. You talk a big game on forums but run a completely different one online. I find that hilarious

    No idea who you are but I never got a 2v1, I spent virtually the entire time on inside of Aleswell keep on the back flag. The only time you could have even attacked me was when the blue ball of doom pushed into the keep. So hardly a 2v1 situation.

    By all means though, what are your in game names? =D


    And yeah Gooey, been in DC (mostly BB and a little siege monkey on chillrend) for a while just been on the shelf working on EP vet levels.


    Also as a sidenote... why are people so surprised at what my in game names are? I mean its not like I advertise them somewhere or anything. You know they have never once appeared in my signature in all 3000 odd forum posts ive ever made.

    O_o
    Edited by Rylana on January 31, 2015 1:56AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
Sign In or Register to comment.