The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Thalmor Black, color Dye, Achievement: ICONOCLAST

Der_Deutsche_Hase
Hello. Does anyone know how to get the ICONOCLAST achiement? I've scowered the internet looking for information on it, but the closest I get is this, "You thwarted perilous Daedric schemes in Grahtwood. Save Southpoint from madness. Uncover the secrets buried in the Reliquary of Stars."

Like where do I start? How do I get the achievement?

I really would like this color dye since I can't get pure white just yet. Any help will be very much appreciated.
  • General_Kefka
    General_Kefka
    ✭✭
    I would imagine the Zone Questline in Grahtwood
  • Der_Deutsche_Hase

Is it possible to get to Grahtwood if I'm in Ebonyheart PACT?
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, after you finish the EP quest line (beat the game) you then do the AD and DC quest line.

• WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP goes to DC for Cadwell's Silver and then to AD for Cadwell's Gold I think. I could have it backwards but you'll have to go through 2 Alliance areas before you get to the dye.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I think so, it was one of those dyes I found unlocked when they launched the dyes. It's alright as a black, but ColdHarbour Ash Black is better.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think so, it was one of those dyes I found unlocked when they launched the dyes. It's alright as a black, but ColdHarbour Ash Black is better.

Yup, that dye is the only one that is actually "black," and not some sort grey.
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire
  • Farduumkharis

You can freely 'port to any guild member from the guild's roster menu.
    Assuming a guildie is in Grahtwood.

...knowing this, you'll Never pay to port Again!

(i let new characters 'port around awhile, exploring - it'll open new worlds for you)

• YaYaPineapple
    YaYaPineapple
    ✭✭✭✭
    Surely the OP learned how to get to Grahtwood some time during the past 4.5 YEARS SINCE THIS THREAD WAS POSTED.
  • Farduumkharis

^^ fwiw, this was posted because a newcomer to the ESO world had this question in zone chat just last night.

Surely we've had new players join us in the last few years.

but TY @YaYaPineapple for making me question why I bother to help

• Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I was watching a streamer the other day who was new to ESO and he had no idea how to get around, didn't know he could port to friends or group members, and thought he was limited to the zone he came out in after the tutorial.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have closed this thread as it was from early 2015 and has only recently resurfaced to the top of the forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.