The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wasted Bag(s) Space

tomub17_ESO2
tomub17_ESO2
Soul Shriven
Items that Waste Bag Space!

A few improvements for ESO that take up inventory space.

1. pets should have their own tab just for pets.
2. also Trophy and Trinkets should have their own bag or tab,
3. ( because why collect them if they just keep taking up my inventory.)

Thanks Jouster
  • Sasky
    Sasky
    ✭✭✭
    For an addon, a separate bag is impossible. Separate tabs/filtering is possible.

However, one of the things mentioned with 1.6 is the first phase of their separate bag system for stuff like pets, trophies, costumes. No details until it hits PTS, but it was put in place to keep little items like that from taking up your inventory space.
    Sasky (Zaniira, Daggerfall Covenant)
    Addons: AutoInvite, CyrHUD, Others
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Items that Waste Bag Space!

A few improvements for ESO that take up inventory space.

1. pets should have their own tab just for pets.
    2. also Trophy and Trinkets should have their own bag or tab,
    3. ( because why collect them if they just keep taking up my inventory.)

Thanks Jouster

ZOS has announced a separate tab for some of these items in upcoming patch. This should have been evident from a SEARCH on the topic, as well as a crapload of threads complaining about bag space. We've heard it before. SEARCH is your friend.
    l8hm3u2e1euo.jpg
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • osaceeub17_ESO
    osaceeub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    lol i deleted my pets, trophies and all non-essential stuff so i could have back my inventory and bank space. Guess my timing was bad.