The Imperial Trading Company
is under new leadership (myself) and we're looking for new up-and-coming merchants and traders to join our ranks, as well as daring adventurers and even those who happily mill around Daggerfall chatting with the locals.
We've been through a harrowing revitalisation process and powered our way into 2015 with hard work and enthusiasm! Building on our proud history as the first established Merchant guild on the EU megaserver
, as per popular vote we're branching out from trading, to offer our members more of a 'guild experience' with:
- Over 450 active members
- Full website with active forum community
- Regularly maintained and growing roster, with a fortnight-month cutoff
- 50-slot Mumble server
- An active, in game guild store & merchant kiosk in Daggerfall (maintained by the lovely Khalatah)
- Bank storage access for Yeoman (second tier) ranks
- Fortnightly dungeon runs for all levels
- Fortnightly social meetup in the Rosy Lion with fun activities, and awesome prizes
- Random one-time events (i.e : fishing competitions/treasure hunts)
- Trials groups available in association with the Elders of Tamriel
Currently the majority of our events run in the Daggerfall Covenant
, with some in the Ebonheart Pact - we do of course encourage members to interact with our leadership and so if you wanted to set up a Dominion PvP night for example, we would work with you to calendar and provide it depending on demand.
If you're looking for a trade Guild with something more, or even just looking for that social Guild experience, you'll be right at home with us.
Contact me (@Animus_Igneus
) in-game or apply online at www.imperialtradingcompany.net
Imperial Trading Company - the original ESO trading Guild.