The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Guide or Info on how to reference the Q slots. Why not set it up like Skill Slots?

pdarwin
pdarwin
✭✭
I'm new to ESO for PC. Heck, this is my first post.

I've integrated information from a number of articles on using an XBox 360 joystick for PC play. Using Pinnacle, I've set up my own profile that makes life much easier for me in ESO. (I tried struggling with keyboard / mouse for about 3 days and tossed in the towel - so, I went to joystick. I'm back in my comfort zone...

I've not been able to locate information on how to configure access to the "Q" menu slots so that I can add (some of) them to my joystick profile (under the Shifted profile).

The Un-Shifted profile configuration for the D-Pad works great for the Skill Abilities #1-5, plus Ultimate. I just want to finish the job and add some of the Quick Slots - for potions mostly. But you gotta be able to Quickly pick the one you need to survive the fight when things don't go well.

I don't mind using the in-game set up provided for loading the slots. It works pretty well to load - even with a joystick. You just have to check/load your revolver before you head into the fray.

Surely there must be options available other than using my mouse to switch which "bullet" is under the hammer when the (Q) trigger is depressed.

Quick Slots have been designed to look like an 8-shot revolver - but precious time is lost using this single shot derringer in the middle of chaotic, hand-to-hand combat.

Anyone have the info on how to access these Q-slots, please?