The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

any add ons like this?

gimpdrb14_ESO
gimpdrb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭
im looking for an add on that will save a build and let me switch to it on the fly provided im not in combat or anything like that with a simple push of the button. anyone know of anything like this?
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wykkds outfitter
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Layenem
    Layenem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Couple that will swapskill and you've got a whole entire build buttons away!

I know wykkid has a skill swap portion but it sucks.
  • Wykkyd
    Wykkyd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Layenem wrote: »

Most people who say this just don't know how to use it. Most of those people don't realize it lets you save both skill bars to a single set and swap them both. To each his own, i guess but more info on why you think it sucks would do more good.

@gimpdrb14_ESO‌, Outfitter lets you make gear sets and skill sets. Wykkyd's Macros lets you keybind those sets, or pop up a macro window with advanced keybinds or to let you click on a macro. You can swap gear and skills with a keypress and a susequent weapon swap as the setsnload, when prompted... instead of fishing through lists with SwapSkill.
    Edited by Wykkyd on January 16, 2015 12:56PM
  • Ahdora
    Ahdora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wykkyd wrote: »

Most people who say this just don't know how to use it. Most of those people don't realize it lets you save both skill bars to a single set and swap them both. To each his own, i guess but more info on why you think it sucks would do more good.

Not speaking for him, but I'm aware of how it works and I don't like it at all. It's very clunky and not intuitive. Much prefer SWAPS.

Changing both bars at once has limited utility to me. Almost no utility, actually, since I'm almost always just swapping out one bar. I have seven different single bars set up.
    Edited by Ahdora on January 16, 2015 2:14PM
    Heals With Stick, V11 Argonian Nightblade Healer, NA-EP
  • Lordstarfox
    Lordstarfox
    ✭✭
    Ahdora wrote: »
    Wykkyd wrote: »

Not speaking for him, but I'm aware of how it works and I don't like it at all. It's very clunky and not intuitive. Much prefer SWAPS.

Changing both bars at once has limited utility to me. Almost no utility, actually, since I'm almost always just swapping out one bar. I have seven different single bars set up.
    Heh,for me its the opposite,when i want to switch between heals,dps,solo and tanking i would like to switch both bars at once. Guess ill be getting wykkyds then ^^
    E:oooo,gear sets,perfect
    Edited by Lordstarfox on January 17, 2015 1:56PM