The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Game installing at a crawl

Ulric14
Ulric14
Soul Shriven
I decided that I was going to start playing ESO once again, and just resubbed to the game. No problems, still got my account, wahoo. I've come to the download process, and it's actually crawling. I'm getting 400-600 kb/s but that's not my internet speed. I got 40 up/70 down and at this moment, my game is installing at 100 kb/s. Any help?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it is an option in the launcher, try pausing (blue button) the installation and then resuming it.

Sometimes, the download from Akamai gets slow and just needs to be restarted.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you uninstall? If not, maybe copy the game files from the old computer to the apparently new one with a thumb drive? (Have to google the file locations depending on OS. Then tell the game to repair.) Also, not sure what your real internet speed is supposed to be, but a shutdown pc/wireless/router/internet modem, wait 30 sec and start in reverse order might be an idea.
    Edited by Darlgon on January 11, 2015 10:23PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.