The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FPS in Stonefalls

bxjxmprerb18_ESO
bxjxmprerb18_ESO
Soul Shriven
When leaving Davons Watch and entering Stonefalls my fps drops from 50, 60 to 20 21.

Best Answer

• RazielDERF
    RazielDERF
    ✭✭✭
    That is a good time to send it some feedback through the game itself. At times ESO can and will drop in performance depending what's going on. It doesn't necessarily mean that your hardware is to blame. This kind of issue happened to me in a certain part of the game where it severely slowed down my performance. I sent in the feedback and eventually one of the updates fixed the issue. I would suggest doing the same.
    Answer ✓