The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Returning Player Seeking Active DC RP Guild [ NA ]

LADYKiLLER
LADYKiLLER
✭✭✭
Hi there! Just wondering if anyone knows of any still-active DC role playing guilds. My character has background elements written but I never got a chance to role play with her when I was playing last, so I'm sure I can make her fit into nearly any storyline.

Just don't want to be on my own, since that kind of led to me quitting in the first place.

Thanks in advance!
Edited by LADYKiLLER on January 10, 2015 12:21AM
  • Tashira_Ronin
    Tashira_Ronin
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely to see RPers I have three recommendations.

1) shameless plug. I run a small RP guild of grey aligned members including weres and vamps please feel free to check out www.covenantenclave.guildlaunch.com
    but

We are affiliate with a much larger PVE/PVP guild The Keg so you could join the keg and still be invited to RP events. The Keg has a growing number of RPers who do all other content as well.

2) teso-RP.com. Have a look at all the RP guilds in the NA - DC area, one of their recruitment a posts may appeal all to you.

3) the Covenant collective is the OOC RP guild of all the RPers in the DC zone. You may want try there too and see which guild members have the style that interests you.

As I side note I have not encountered any bias Or influence one way or the other in any of my DC RP or interactions with any of those guilds regarding LGBT. I.e. They are all friendly and equally accepting.

Welcome to DC!

@tashira_ronin. In game
    NA/PC/DC - played since beta