The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stealth Stabby-Stab

Electroflux
Electroflux
✭✭
How exactly do I go about this the best way and is it even viable?

I've grown tired of using a bow already as nightblade, it's kind of boring. Is it possible to make an all around efficient stealth based build with double daggers?
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, it's possible, and it's fun ;)
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm thinking Ambush, Shadowy Disguise, Impale, and maybe Flying Dagger and Rapid Strikes or Blood Craze.
    Reaper's Mark would probably go well in there too.
    Edited by Jitterbug on January 5, 2015 12:47PM
  • drkeys143
    drkeys143
    ✭✭✭
    I use sap essence, hidden blade (for finisher), whirlwind, lotus fan and blood craze fwiw :)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use Ambush, Rapid Strikes, and Blood Craze and nothing in front of me lives. The trick is to use the Ambush in between Blood Craze and Rapid Strikes. Ambush stuns the enemies, I think it also increases the damage done on the next attack, but that might only count for an Ambush from Stealth, it just seems to increase the damage, but the stun is what I use it for.

For Bosses I use Ambush, Veil of Blades, Ambush, Blood Craze, Ambush, Rapid Strikes and repeat the A-B-A-R sequence as needed.

I will run either Power Extraction or Camouflaged Hunter as a damage buff, and if I know I am going up against large numbers of mobs, then Steel Tornado.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"