The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

(Answered) Rivenspire Alchemist Survey Location

theoak1ey
theoak1ey
So I've just spent the good part of an hour searching for the location of the survey but I'm coming up empty.

Below is where is the Survey Map, if anyone can post co-ordinates or screenshots of the location I'd be extremely grateful. I've also included 2 map locations I've found that I thought would be where the survey was pointing too, but neither seem to be correct

480px-ON-survey-Alchemist_Rivenspire.png

eso.png
Edited by theoak1ey on January 3, 2015 2:01PM
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know the coordinates, but looking at this map, it seems the nodes should be near Orc's Fingers Ruins - that is where the symbol is on the map. You were searching exactly where the arrow ends, but the symbol is higher.
  • theoak1ey
    theoak1ey
    Thanks. Just had a look further up and found the location. Don't know why I didn't think about looking where the symbol was showing rather than the arrow.
    Edited by theoak1ey on January 3, 2015 2:03PM
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you have the actual co-ordinates, any chance you could post them to this thread?

We are trying to collate them so people can get help if they are going through the same difficulties you just did.

Thanks!
  • theoak1ey
    theoak1ey
    I'm out at the moment but when I get in il find out the co-ordinates and post
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Much appreciated! That's another unknown off the list.