The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Damage meters

Lord Xanhorn
Lord Xanhorn
✭✭✭✭
I think I know the answer to this but is there a addon that allows you to see the damage and DPS of your groupmates?
I'm kind of a small deal!
  • Garkin
    Garkin
    ✭✭✭
    No, there is no such addon and it is not possible to create it as API does not support this feature.
    Garkin / EU / CSF guild
    My addons: SkyShards, LoreBooks, Dustman, Map Coordinates, No, thank you, ... (full list)
    I'm taking care of: Azurah - Interface Enhanced, Srendarr - Aura, Buff & Debuff Tracker and more
    My folder with updated/modified addons: DROPBOX
  • Tempest
    Tempest
    ✭✭
    Garkin wrote: »
    No, there is no such addon and it is not possible to create it as API does not support this feature.

Thank god...
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I hope they NEVER EVER allow it. I'm sick of other MMO's where people spam Recount to show off their epeen because they did 10 DPS higher than you did.
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, there's an addon for this. It's called Foundry Tactical Combat. Other players can bind a key to display their DPS in chat. However, you cannot force anyone to do this, so you cannot see their DPS unless they choose to post it.
  • Sukenlihol
    Sukenlihol
    ✭✭✭
    As far as i know, API doesn't support it. But you can watch&post your dps/hps with Combat Analytics. It's detailed as you want.

Group meter may be more tidied. But it isn't about numbers only. There is a social part of this.