The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Your night

KBKB
KBKB
✭✭✭✭✭
I woke up hung over covered in blood (can't remember how?!) and lost my phone not my best form to date. how was your NYE team?
  • Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you checked your Knee? maybe you took an arrow to it and then lost your phone when you keeled over...
    Being First is not the prize, it just mean's everyone can stab you in the back.
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KBKB wrote: »
    I woke up hung over covered in blood (can't remember how?!) and lost my phone not my best form to date. how was your NYE team?

A buddy of mine, this scrawny little guy that practically looks like he's suffering from aids (seriously, work out or something dude), has a bad habit of picking fights when he gets drunk. He will literally find the biggest, toughest, meanest looking guy he can and throw every insult you can imagine until the guy knocks his lights out. He's wound up in the hospital a few times from it, but every single time he goes out drinking, it happens again.

Maybe you got drunk and said the wrong thing to the wrong person? =P
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank