The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A Long Overdue Update (Cyrodiil)

Publius_Scipio
Publius_Scipio
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Well it has been a long time since I posted or frequented these forums. But I have returned to give an important update. I forget how long it's been or after which maintenance or update it was, but I NO LONGER CRASH IN CYRODIIL. It's definitely been a few months without the game crashing in Cyrodiil. It took months to get to this point after launch, but we got there. Kudos to the ZOS Mac team for staying on it and continuing to chip away at it. Even in the thick of a massive battle the game doesn't crash. Granted the new enemy in Cyrodiil is lag, but lag effects PC and Mac users alike. If only our old friend @Moonraker‌ was here to see this day finally come.

Most importantly, HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES. May ESO reach new and greater heights in 2015.

System: Late 2013 15" Macbook Pro Retina (fully spec'd out)
Edited by Publius_Scipio on December 31, 2014 3:34PM