The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

My love affair with EP continues

loki547
loki547
✭✭✭✭
....well kinda
thisone_zpsab34f8e4.png
  • SienneYviete
    SienneYviete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    va53z1W.gif
    Delta
    Valheru's
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a good thread. I like this thread. I like you Tamerlin.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • k1llorbek1lled
    k1llorbek1lled
    ✭✭✭
    that ep player would wreck you, but you would just run and blink away anyway im sure like you did to me today :open_mouth:
    Edited by k1llorbek1lled on December 31, 2014 10:27AM
    stop the zerging
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that ep player would wreck you, but you would just run and blink away anyway im sure like you did to me today :open_mouth:

Oh certainly not that one in particular ;)
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • loki547
    loki547
    ✭✭✭✭

This is a lie, I've never seen Tripwyr blink away from anyone, ever.
  • gw2only1b14_ESO
    gw2only1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hey was that that one guy that got disconnected? Yea its has to be be
  • Garetth
    Garetth
    ✭✭✭✭
    That screen shot gives a whole new meaning to Mano y Mano! Gratz for coming out!
    Edited by Garetth on December 31, 2014 10:01PM
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Garetth wrote: »
    That screen shot gives a whole new meaning to Mano y Mano! Gratz for coming out!

What about me?
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    whats the point of this thread?

Suru
  • emma666
    emma666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suru wrote: »
    whats the point of this thread?

I'm clueless as well
    Nymeria - Ebonheart - Grand Overlady - Imperial Templar - Havoc

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he killed Nymeria? Protip to OP - not really a big accomplishment. Nymeria is a templar. Easy to kill with a sorc or a bowblade.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    I think he killed Nymeria? Protip to OP - not really a big accomplishment. Nymeria is a templar. Easy to kill with a sorc or a bowblade.

wat
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roselle wrote: »

wat

Kite kite kite. I know they use a bow lately, gotta spams that lethal arrow they hate so much right? But they have no other ranged skills. So its a kitewar. Sorcs and bowblades are natural kiters with superior ranged skills.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • emma666
    emma666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey was that that one guy that got disconnected? Yea its has to be be

That was me... Crashing OP. NEEDS NERF!
    Nymeria - Ebonheart - Grand Overlady - Imperial Templar - Havoc

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.
  • loki547
    loki547
    ✭✭✭✭
    How dare all of you, this was a rite of Talos for brave warriors to enter the next world unharmed and was necessary for the ritual
    Edited by loki547 on January 1, 2015 6:22AM
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Roselle wrote: »

wat

Kite kite kite. I know they use a bow lately, gotta spams that lethal arrow they hate so much right? But they have no other ranged skills. So its a kitewar. Sorcs and bowblades are natural kiters with superior ranged skills.

wat. dodge roll as temp and los to purify
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone get OP trifood and some HP/Stam STAT.

Suru
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm too drunk. I'll read and lol later when sober.... if it matters
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    loki547 wrote: »

This is a lie, I've never seen Tripwyr blink away from anyone, ever.

iv only fought him once... Hexspawn came in and ruined it:/