Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil game crashing when using wayshrines.

naturn
naturn
✭✭✭
There have been a lot of game crashes following clicking on wayshrines to travel or rez in the past week and it doesn't seem to be slowing down. Sometimes like just now the game crashes when you click on a keep to rez and sometimes the game crashes just after having traveled to a wayshrine destination.
  • barrrt
    barrrt
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. It's been like that for a while, though - 2-3 months. But since it does not happen every time (sometimes after 2 hours of play, sometimes after 10 minutes of play - always right after transit, rezz, or entering crafting station), and I have lots of add-ons, I figured it's easier to just re-login than to bother with reporting this. I have no time to sit in Cyro for 2 hours without add-ons active (cannot really play without most of those) to check whether that's what causing the issue.
    EP: Veren Sailenar - 50 DK : Isabeau Sette Tyne - 50 Sorc : This-One-Lizard-Yes - 50 Templar : Lililia Adal - 50 NB : Solea Caro - 50 DK : Igor with Vigor - 50 Sorc : Slightly-Delays-Death - 50 Templar : Balki Barthel - 50 Warden : Willowshade Roxie - 50 Warden : Violetha Adal - 50 Templar : Andriel Greenarrow - 50 NB: Fleshy Leon - 50 Necro: Bonita Lacrimosa - 50 Nacro
    AD: Kael Spellbinder - 50 Templar
    DC: Sharrku gra-Dusku - 50 NB
  • naturn
    naturn
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I have had these problems since beta, but they had gotten better for a few weeks. I had thought we were getting out of the weeds, but it looks like we are stuck in the mud right now. I did put my graphics on the lowest setting and turned off all of my add ons but 2 and it got a bit better, but it is still a big issue. They need to know this so I bought it up.
  • Wookyenub18_ESO
    2/3 of crashes I'm getting now are the same: In Cyrodiil after 3 to 4 hours of play, I transit and - in all but one case - the screen draws the new location. I may be able to take a step or two before the crash, but usually it is immediate. After quickly logging back in, my char is at the destination.
    About half of the others are at the climax of big keep battles. Trying to get back into Cyrodiil gives Error messages a bunch of times and then I find my self at the starting gate.
    The rest are random errors such as getting a black screen after 40 minutes of play or other weird effects.
    [OS 10.9.5] This is a lot better than it used to be (crashing EVERY 90 minutes no matter what or where). Don't want to upgrade to Yosemite without anecdotal evidence it isn't worse.
  • naturn
    naturn
    ✭✭✭
    I use Yosemite and my experience seems about the same.
  • Wookyenub18_ESO
    Sorry to say I upgraded to Yosemite today and am getting 10x crashes. See my new post in the Yosemite thread